Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Driving dressed

Aspiring Member
    Arriel, Ive driven many times while dressed and love it. Like others mentioned nobody really notices you unless I'm really naive and bled really well. I'm curious what you see from the truck divers seat looking down into cars. I commute every day wearing heels or flats. On occasion I will wear a skirt too, then change in the parking lot of work.. How often do you come across a sister such as myself enjoying my little secret only to be seen from the birds eye view of a truck driver?

I'm an Uber driver. This week with my bald head on display I've been driving completely dressed. Not an item of male clothing on me or in the car. Underwear, Boots, slacks and a blouse.

For me, high heels are not a problem.

I like to wear a bikini or one piece swimsuit..when I drive a local mountain road.

I recently drove to another city to meet another CD for Sunday Brunch. It was my first experience in driving while dressed during the day. (I had a few nightime excursions where I couldn't be seen too easily). Well, I left my garage dressed completely except for the wig and had a jacket on over my dress in case I drove past a neighbor while leaving my subdivision. I went to the corner of a shopping center parking lot to put on my wig, brush it out, put on earrings, take my jacket off and get into full femme mode. Immediately I got on the Interstate and, as I was driving along, I put down the mirror of the visor to check out my makeup. When I put the mirror up and looked into the rearview mirror to see a State Trooper car, blue lights flashing! I was pulled over! The trooper came up on the passenger side of the car and I had to get my license and registration out of my purse and he asked for my insurance card, which I had to retrieve from the glovebox. (I could tell that he was observing me carefully!). I felt totally embarrassed and humiliated and quickly dreamed up a story about how I was in a skit at church that morning! He told me to sit tight, that he would be right back. He came back a few minutes later with a warning ticket for failure to move to the left lane for an emergency vehicle stopped on the right! He was most professional and didn't bat an eye at the sight in front of him!

Just a little later, I had to stop for gas and, as I got out of the car to pump my gas, I was observed by 2 "good old boys" who were very interested in me and my short skirt. It was my first time to be found to be attractive and while I was a little fearful, I was also quite impressed with myself for being attractive to these guys!

With all of that going on that day, I didn't even realize that I was driving in heels and that I had never done that before. That night, my calf of my right leg cramped up from having used the ball of my foot on the gas pedal to avoid breaking a heel! Oh, the difficulties of being a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley090 View Post
    Did you girls are afraid of cops stop you for routine check? How do you proceed on such event?
    Last weekend my wife and I were going to a GNO Christmas party we were to meet another couple for drinks before going down to the party. I was driving my wife's SUV (so much easier to drive in heels and get into in a dress than my Saturn ) half way to the hotel I realized I left my ID at home so had to turn around and rush home so i'm speeding home dressed En Femme on the night the holiday RIDE program started with no ID. My wife was the one who said slow down the last thing we need is a cop pulling us over with you dressed like that with no ID. I was more worried about being late for the party.
    "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."- Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Steph54 View Post
    I'm an Uber driver. This week with my bald head on display I've been driving completely dressed. Not an item of male clothing on me or in the car. Underwear, Boots, slacks and a blouse.
    I am working up the courage to go out in my car. But as a man wearing women's clothes. So I too want to do the bald head, but with short skirt, 4" heels, top of stockings visible, my breast forms, and a tight sweater. Maybe some makeup and some clip on ear rings.

I drive while dressed up en-femme just about every week. On trips to the grocery store or gas station, on shopping trips to the mall, going out for dinner or for drinks with friends or with my daughter. If I feel like having a girly day, and I happen to go somewhere, I drive, and think nothing of it any more. But I come and go freely en-femme, at all hours of the day, and I pass well enough that most people don't notice at all.

And yes, I drive with high heels on, just fine.

Actually, the first times I left my home while dressed at all, it was to drive around my neighborhood in the early evening, or to drive at night to a nightclub I wanted to go to.

Furthest I have ever driven while fully en-femme was about 25 miles each way, from my home in Austin, TX to a marina on lake Travis, and back that evening. In a bikini and miniskirt!

Furthest I have driven while partially dressed was about 80 miles each way. I was going to an event in a park in another town, where I was planning on wearing a female mascot costume, as a red fox vixen. Had no clue if there would be a place like a unisex family restroom to change clothes in once there, and didn't want to put on the fem body shaping in a public men's or women's restroom. So I was wearing my feminine body shaping and women's jeans and t-shirt, but didn't have on any makeup or a wig, since as soon as I got there I'd put on the mascot costume and my head would be covered. Hour and a half drive down the freeway and back, with a male head and female body.

Haven't yet traveled by bus, cab or plane while en-femme. I wouldn't hesitate to use a cab while en-femme, if I had too much to drive safely to my home.

I don't think I would try to travel en-femme for a plane trip. No motivation for me to complicate the air tip any more than the TSA's paranoid precautions already screws it up.
    Last edited by Ceera; 12-09-2016 at 07:22 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I've driven as Wendy a few times in the past; one reason I love cold winter days is the short daylight hours. My wife recently took an evening course at a University close to our house, so I got to dress up as Wendy for abit. When she called for me to pick her up, I was all dolled up (skirt suit, black tights, long brunette wig), and when I got to my truck, started it up, I chickened out at the last minute and took my wig off. However, I soon realized that didn't make any sense because I was in full make up. The drive to the University was uneventful, and with it being dark, it was hard to see into people's cars. More I think about it, I could've pulled it off with the wig and all.

However, I had a helluva time climbing into my truck (yes, it has running boards) in a skirt, maybe I just need more practice.

Perhaps next time I'll go 100% in Wendy mode.

I have driven dressed at least partly fem on more than one occasion, always at night. But that was before I found my wife had become accepting of me dressing, haven't felt the need to since then.

I frequently make a 400 mile round trip dressed, heels aren't a problem either, I drive a small camper van or mini van/RV to you American folk, it's great as I can dress and undress in it when ever I feel like it. Mostly it's in daylight hours so I do tend to keep the sun visor down as my van is quite distinctive and a lot of people I know make the same journey, not had any bad experiences yet apart from losing my purse with phone and wallet in it while shopping on route, I had to go to a local police station to pick it up, I changed back to male mode to do that but had to confess to the police officer that I was a crossdresser, well didn't have to but felt the need, he didn't bat an eye lid and was very professional, I won't be making that mistake again lol
    Last edited by leannejacobs; 12-10-2016 at 09:12 PM.

To me once I decided to walk out that door driving was no big deal. Driving in heels takes some getting used to but it isn't all that big a deal...haven't tried a stick yet though.

I stayed in a motel a few nights back. I must add that I am deeply entrenched in the closet, no plans of coming out! I put on a short skirt, 38D bra with water balloon falsies, thigh highs, a sweater, no panties, I let the boys free, then put on a pair of jeans and guy shoes, heels in a bag, slipped on a jacket and headed out. Got out to my pickup in the parking lot and ditched the jeans, put on the heels and took of the jacket. Sorry to say it was dark, but it felt good to just go for a drive around the city dressed. Walking in and out of the motel if someone had looked close they could not have missed my bust, hard to hide 38d's! That alone was a bit fun in itself!

Because of sensitivity to my kids and grandkids who live locally, I never go out dressed in our town, but occasionally do go shopping in a remote city. The first time I did that, I got dressed at home and pulled out of the garage in the early morning without my wig. As I neared the expressway, I pulled into a shopping center lot and put on the wig and finished up my makeup. I had only been on the expressway for about a mile until I saw blue lights in my rearview mirror. It turns out I had failed to move over to the left lane for a towtruck assisting a motorist on the right. I fumbled to get my license and insurance card form my purse and my registration from the glove box and the trooper ws most gracious and kind to me. He called me "ma'am" even though he clearly had my drivers license in his hand. He wrote me a warning ticket and bid me good day! I really need to find a rest area pretty quickly to check my underwear, but didn't know which restroom to go into! SO I found a service station with a unisex bathroom! Quite an eventful morning and one that I will not soon forget!

Yesterday, drove around complete with wig, and full makeup. Went in to a CD store and bought a pair of 5 3/4" heels and drove home in them. Drove to the mall but it was to busy.

When I do drive dressed it's at night from work to home. I loved it have not done it for some time now.
    Angie

You'll find almost all the places in West Hollywood to be friendly. they just won't care unless maybe its a bear bar

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I have been stopped before and nothing was said. I did get a ticket for going straight in a left hand turn lane which I thought was kind of fun since I was in the gay neighborhood. I even commented on that to the cop. He laughed to but still gave me the ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I love driving dressed so much that I got addicted and I'm trying to control it. The first time I did it fully dressed it was amazing, just a great feeling being out. I love to draw alittle attention from trucks and vans by lifting the skirt up a little. At first I didnt like the feeling that the trucker thought I was a women, almost like fouling them, but on a couple of occasions they seen my face and I don't pass at all, even with a wig and make- up. They didn't seem to mind still looking and I didn't mind being viewed as a women.
    I never seemed to have a problem driving in heels but one night while I was driving fully dressed with my wife she pointed out to me that I should drive like a women when dressed. I didn't know there was a difference but she made a good point to me.
    A man plants his foot on the heel of his shoe and pivets his foot on the gas and brake pedal, never lifting his foot. Where as a women puts her foot on the gas and actually lifts her foot from the gas to break pedal. Plus a women doesn't like to dirty the heels. I checked my shoes and she was right my heel is worn out. Thanks for this great thread, I've enjoyed reading what others do while driving and there experiences. Thanks
    Last edited by Maria 60; 12-27-2016 at 09:17 PM.

I have driven from central Texas to Las Vegas, Nev and back en femme. with high heels and my truck is a 4x4 diesel. Getting out with a skirt is fun. Swing your legs out and carefully put them on the ground. Yep very sexy and got a few stares. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    It's such a thrill to do this. I have on a few occasions in the dark early evenings in the winter on the way home from work.

Never fully enfem however... Drab up top but heels, hold ups and short skirt down below.

God knows what I would have done if I'd been pulled over.... 😯😓😳

Probably one of my favorite things to do . Now I recognize most people don't really look at drivers when they are driving but I do my best to look like an attractive middle aged lady and have never gotten a second glacé which makes me feel so happy and warm inside. I make it a point to drive thru shopping centers waving people to walk ahead of my car so I know they are looking at me. The thought of turning on truckers as I hike my short skirt to reveal the tops of my thigh highs is also so appealing

I've gone out driving in the summertime to the lake or similar in a tennis skirt and barefeet. I've got many colours to choose from. Once when I was in FL by myself in a rental car, I had a bikini on underneath my shorts and shirt. The bikini top tied around my neck, so people that looked close would see I had something on I probably shouldnt.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtempel View Post
    . The thought of turning on truckers as I hike my short skirt to reveal the tops of my thigh highs is also so appealing
    Is it a good idea to distract drivers of very large vehicles on the road, sounds innocent enough but a momentary lapse of concentration and that big rig has just squished someones car. Just sayin...
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Driving when dressed is something I've done since I bought my first car as a 17 year old and that was a very, very long time ago ! In fact apart from the dive home from work that day, I'd bought it from a colleague, within a hour of being home I was dressed, out again and having picked my girlfriend up was on my way to Blackpool for a long weekend. Me in knee length platform boots, denim mini, white blouse under a leather jacket, her dressed similarly with denim jacket. We stopped at the Keele services for lunch and attracted many an admiring glance.
    Having been quite used to being out and about it all came quite naturally really but it was still a great thrill ! We had a really great weekend away and she drove home..... That was my first time driving en-femme I've done it ever since, if only I could have £1 for every mile I've done !

Aspiring Member
    Have driven dressed loads of times - sometimes in heels. Never really found it a problem.
    My car is usually parked right in front of the house so getting to and from it is usually easy enough especially at night.