Thread: Going to Portland, OR!

Going to Portland, OR!

I'm going there with my friend because her family's going to a retro gaming convention. I was just gonna spend the weekend in drab, but my friend suggested that I crossdress instead. Needless to say, I leaped right at the offer. I've got some nice outfits planned out. She's also gonna paint my nails. I haven't had my nails painted since I was in grade school.

I don't know how much time we'll spend outside the convention, but I hope I can take a look at some of the clothing stores around the city. I can't wait.

Plenty of places to go around here dressed. Good luck!
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've only been to Portland a few times, bet there is a lot of places to hit.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Portland is close by for me. It is the strength of the Lgbtq community that allows me to express myself publicly. I have come across a lot of individuals who moved here for the sense of acceptance from the community. With that said, we have our arbitrary close-minded individuals. If you can't get out very often, don't let this opportunity slip by. Be you.

There are many documentaries on the history of gaming. I never knew there was a convention for it. That is awesome! Being dresses will make it that much better. Have a great weekend.

Well I live here and don't get out much but do on occasion. There is a group http://www.rosecitytgirls.com/ you might want to check out. There is also a transformation studio if you are interested in that called Over the Rainbow. Most places are welcoming if you go out in other places I would think you would be fine here. There are a couple of places girls go...The Escape...Rose City Girls go there on Saturdays, a place called Crush..never been but I know girls go there and a place called the Embers. The Embers have female impersonators and a lot of girsl and admirers go there on the weekend.

Don't forget Darcelle's.

I'm not sure how much of NW 23rd is open but that is one of our hip, trendy enclaves that you may enjoy. Take a break from gaming and shopping to explore the food culture too.