Thread: En Femme in Thailand

En Femme in Thailand

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any shops / markets in Bangkok where a girl can buy items like padding, breast forms, wigs etc.
    Also I would be looking for a make up artist to have a female make over done.

I'll be there around the 10th of December 2016, maybe someone wants to join me for shopping and hanging out.

Love to all
    Niki

Quote Originally Posted by nikiaswell View Post
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any shops / markets in Bangkok where a girl can buy items like padding, breast forms, wigs etc.

I'll be there around the 10th of December 2016, maybe someone wants to join me for shopping and hanging out.

Love to all
    Niki
    Hi Niki

There are a couple shops in Platinum fashion mall that sell wigs, no idea about forms but would try lower Sukhumvit night market (the sex toy stalls could probably arrange it). Also MBK mall, higher floors. For make-up, look up Emily Wa on Facebook, I think she has her e-mail on there as well.

Wish I could join you, had a great time CD in Thailand just earlier this year, can't wait to go again.

Thanks Rockchic, yes looking forward to it! How did you cope with the heat in Bangkok?

Banned Read only
    If you want an abdominal sex change try Pouquet.

Thanks Rockchic, yes looking forward to it! How did you cope with the heat in Bangkok?
    If you're gonna be rocking them heels, Bangkok sidewalks can be unfriendly so I stuck to Uber cabs and BTS/MRT trains. The idea was to stick to aircon venues as much as possible while enfemme. In guy mode, shorts and cotton t-shirts in the day did the trick. It's not so much as the heat as the humidity. December/January is generally the coolest period but still pretty hot. Have you found a friendly hotel yet?

I love Bangkok and have been going out in femme mode for a while everytime I visit.
    I usually stick to aircon malls. There are so many of these and people are so friendly.
    Actually if you take a close look many of the shop assistants are one of us !!!!!
    Many are actually one up on us as they truly live the life we want as a woman day to day.
    I have bought cosmetics from Siam Paragon and the "woman" serving me was transgender.
    I felt so at ease having her around doing my make up and asking her for tips.
    No one batted an eye lid when I was there. I was truly able to live the life I wanted to.
    I have never felt happier in Bangkok.....wish I could migrate there.

not too worried about trans friendly hotels...should I be?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

deebra what is an abdominal sex change and what is Pouquet?

The hotel staff are really friendly towards us.
    I was in a hotel where one of the staff was dressed male, but had on full make up.
    Way to go!!!
    I never felt looked down upon or discriminated against during my stay.

Just got back from Bangkok!!! and what a wonderful time I had. First I had my back waxed (12 $) but it was so painful I decided to shave the rest myself under the shower (took a while, lol) Bought big size shoes on the 5th floor of Platinum mall as well as some clothes.
    Emily Wa did my make up one afternoon and lent me some stuff to wear.
    It was 6 pm when I got on the rushhour BTS and went straight to Siam and the AC malls there.
    It was great and no noone batted an eye (although people did notice that this girl was not really gg, but I didnt care and neither did they)
    One drunken european with his thai girlfriend even chatted with me a bit...nothing threatening..had a coffee and sat down to read the papers, went into the ladies room to adjust some stuff...all in all great experience. The only problem is that it is so darn hot and with a wig that means dripping sweat, literally a little puddle formed in front of my pumps while riding the subway....lol...going again soon I hope

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If you want an abdominal sex change try Pouquet.
    I met a number of convincing ladyboys in Phuket, Deebra. But, it's a small town. I thot all the good surgeons were in Bangkok? Do u know someone who had work done there?
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-04-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'd love to go spend time in Bangkok en femme! Lovely town, last time I was there (this March, it was a heatwave!) we were in a rush and I was with family. I'd like to go for a few days in the middle of our winter and just walk around enjoying myself. I'd need a separate luggage just for my femme stuff!

I've daydreamed about retiring there and spending a good 50% of my life en femme.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Just got back from Bangkok!!! and what a wonderful time I had. First I had my back waxed (12 $) but it was so painful I decided to shave the rest myself under the shower (took a while, lol) Bought big size shoes on the 5th floor of Platinum mall as well as some clothes.
    Emily Wa did my make up one afternoon and lent me some stuff to wear.
    It was 6 pm when I got on the rushhour BTS and went straight to Siam and the AC malls there.
    It was great and no noone batted an eye (although people did notice that this girl was not really gg, but I didnt care and neither did they)
    One drunken european with his thai girlfriend even chatted with me a bit...nothing threatening..had a coffee and sat down to read the papers, went into the ladies room to adjust some stuff...all in all great experience. The only problem is that it is so darn hot and with a wig that means dripping sweat, literally a little puddle formed in front of my pumps while riding the subway....lol...going again soon I hope
    Thats great, glad you had a great time. How was your experience with Emily Wa? Did you find any shops selling quality wigs and forms?

Hi everyone,

In december 2016 I spent a wonderful 2 weeks in Bangkok enfemme. I had makeover by Emily Wa there. Unfortunately she has moved as I can understand and so I am looking for an alternative for my next trip (July 2017)

Do any of you know of a makeup artist or just a beauty shop that will do a TG makeover in Bangkok?

I will be by myself for 2 weeks so I would love some company as well. Send me a PM.

Love to all
    Niki

Hi everyone,

Love to all
    Niki
    Not sure but maybe at Watergate Pavilion, or Krung Thong Plaza, both are near Platinum.

Hi everyone,

In december 2016 I spent a wonderful 2 weeks in Bangkok enfemme. I had makeover by Emily Wa there. Unfortunately she has moved as I can understand and so I am looking for an alternative for my next trip (July 2017)

Do any of you know of a makeup artist or just a beauty shop that will do a TG makeover in Bangkok?

I will be by myself for 2 weeks so I would love some company as well. Send me a PM.

Love to all
    Niki
    I'll be there early August, will you be spending all your time in Bangkok?

think i might be able to make it in august, spent time with emily last year.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-25-2017 at 11:47 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

don't know how this went on so long but it doesn't belong in MtF if belongs in place to go. Closed
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,