Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more sexual thrill

This is common - start out as sexual satisfaction and often guilt and take the clothes off right away and later to just feel right/calm/happy to see yourself dressed for longer periods.
    Hugs, Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    One of my trademark non-scientific findings about early crossdressing is this: it seems to me that early on, in order to get over the bar to dressing you need the boost that sexual stimulation gives a guy. Guys do pretty crazy stuff when in the grip of the sexual urge and it's easily enough to get past a suppressed desire to put on women's clothing. Usually guys who do that find that the[y] almost rip the clothes off once their desire is satisfied because the madness is gone. My thought is that they're confounding cause and effect -- dressing doesn't get them excited, ramping excitement allows them to dress. Again, no science content here, just personal observation of my own early self and the people I've talked to over time.
    So true!!! Way back when, when it was over... it was over. "What the hell am I doing?" I aways thought, returning to my male self ASAP. But of course, later that day my mind went back to the feminine dreams that now define me...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

In my case from age 14 (approx) to 41 dressing was very much for a sexual thrill, I thought of it as a hobby did not need to do it, but it was fun when I did. Then it all changed, suddenly the thrill went, that is when my female persona appeared. It was as if a button was pressed, dressing went from a sexual thrill to a need.

Within weeks I had my first makeover and soon thereafter my first outing, that was back in 2005 since then Becky has come and gone quite a few time, but the sexual thrill has never returned.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I would have to agree to most of the girl here. Over the years the sexual thrill of wearing women clothing have diminished. These I can go days without any sexual arousal. If you are full time crossdress and you get sexual aroused every time you dress up, it would be a very inconvenient and busy day. lol

I can't help wanting to dress in as much lingerie as possible, especially the slippery kind. It makes my desires skyrocket and bedroom activities take on a very exciting role. Sometimes I too think of being the cute and pretty girl with a guy wanting me sexually, just to imagine what it would be like.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    15 years ago dressing was an obsession because I was hiding and rarely got the chance to dress. Things have changed. I'm no longer hiding, I can dress wherever and whenever I like, most of my friends are CDs, and we go out regularly like every Friday. We prefer mainstream venues and have enough experience at this to avoid dangerous situations.

So dressing is no longer an obsession, more like a social activity with friends. When I get dressed, there's no halfway about it. It's all or nothing, I'm going out and I'm going to look good. Even at 6'3"! So I rarely go to the trouble of putting it all together unless I'm going out. It's just so much easier to be in boy mode, play with my boy toys, and not confuse my poor neighbors!

Banned Read only
    I believe most males who are not suppressed find some outlet for sexual fulfillment. Frankly, it is usually masturbation. And, I'm sure there are many men who use something other than Playboy magazine. Not being a real woman I have no idea what women think about when they get dolled up for a date with a guy or another woman. I suspect there must be some sort of sexual feeling that is enhanced with what her mind believes is sexy attire? Same with a cross dresser's mindset?

Yeah but those sensuous felling do hit once in a while and those have to be taken care of. LOL Yep after 65 years sometimes you feel so sexy.
    Part Time Girl

Jennie,
    you're on the money,that was me years ago. Today its the other way around. I enjoy being dressed ,not pretending to be something Iam not ,just being me
    Now not to say i dont get aroused from time to time . After..... my need to remain dressed seems to be stronger,