Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harassment?

Harassment?

Hi, I was wondering if any of you where ever socially, or even sexually harassed un-wantingly while out dressed and
    how you handled it? I want to be prepared for what to expect and what's appropriate when I do go out in public.
    Keep it appropriate here of course, I'm more interested in your reaction than the initial event.
    Thanks girlfriends! - Annie

Have not been out in public situation yet. I do know TaeKwon Do however and it is possible instinct will kick in. I do not know but I will protect my self if I have to! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Act like you would if someone touches you in an improper manner.
    Just because you are a guy in womens clothes doesn't mean much.
    Think over what you said and I mean really think about it.
    If some guy won't let up you will have to make him stop by whatever means possible right?
    Of course you would.
    It amazes me sometimes the questions like this that get asked.
    You are a guy dressed as a woman and I assume straight so why would you put yourself in a situation where a guy comes on to you?
    Or why would you entertain a man knowing a come on is possible if you yourself say you are straight?
    Something is just not adding up here.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-22-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Traci G, who said I was talking about just men? You make the generalization that only men are capable of this. It was just a question about people in general. And thanks Jenniferathome. that's kind of what I was looking for
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 10-22-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Banned Spammer
    You didn't to be honest but I just took off with the assumption that you were wondering what to do in the event that happened if you were dressed enfemme.
    I'm sorry if I misunderstood your question,this is a CD forum after all.
    If its a woman and you are a straight guy what would you do?

Traci, hmmm now that is a good question. I am a straight guy and I wonder what I would do if I was nicely dressed enfemme properly for the location I was in and then a woman starts to hit on me, maybe because she has read me and is intrigued by it, or thinks I'm a lesbian or something. I gotta give that one more thought- I really don't know!

Banned Spammer
    I think a lot of questions we can answer on our own if we sit down and really think about it.
    Its bound to be different for a lot of people so asking a group of people would not really tell you what you as an individual would do.
    Sorry to sound esoteric but some questions are best left to us to answer.
    If a woman hit on me in girl or boy mode I would not enjoy it because women really aren't my cup of tea.

Banned Read only
    Anniemac ,
    I've read your profile and you don't say if you have a partner or married, obviously this makes a difference if you have concerns about cheating on someone.

I'm bi-gender and married so I do have concerns if I'm hit on by a GG . We have a Xmas dinner dance coming up in December to be held a hotel , other parties will be using the same room so we will be in mixed company, it's the first time I will have been in that situation but I'm not worrying unduly about if I hit it off with someone it will a little fun just for the evening, I don't intend to be a wallflower. Obviously if a guy shows an interest I won't be interested but I won't be rude unless he presses the point .

Banned Spammer
    I would love to catch the eye of a nice guy Teresa so if you see one send him my way please.

I have not but I am originally from NY and of course have that attitude lol
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    Traci G, who said I was talking about just men? You make the generalization that only men are capable of this. It was just a question about people in general. And thanks Jenniferathome. that's kind of what I was looking for
    It is like this - if you are out en femme and a woman hits on you wanting to roll in the hay, buy a lottery ticket THAT same day. Then call the boss and tell him to kiss your ass. You won't be needing to work for a long time. Women are almost never attracted to TG and even if one is, why not have a little fun?

As far as how people act -

Men are typically interested in younger, cute, slender women with big butts. There is a small chance a man will hit on you but usually it is some lewd comment about what they want to do, just vacate the scene. They are not likely to get aggressive. They do not know if you are packing heat or whatever... Plus a lot of the guys who seem interested in us look like they live in a sewer and are not likely fighters.

Harassment - Usually it is groups of teenagers or groups of really low class riff raff that is most likely to talk crap. Just avoid them best you can. Normally it is laughing.

I know there are often stories about Tg getting killed for who they are but there is more to it - A lot of times it was the young attractive ones who forgot to mention something important, especially when it is a hooker. It is seldom some older, conservatively dressed TG who is minding her own business.

Occasional harassment comes with the territory but it is nothing big.
    The more confidence you gain by going out, the less you get bothered. Bullies want easy targets, not confident ones.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Never. Just make sure you are dressed appropriately and do a good job with makeup based on the occassion
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Yes, back in the 1990's by a couple Chicago cops, harassed me and three friends while we were in a restaurant eating a very early breakfast after a night of nightclubbing. Thankfully, the waitresses in the restaurant were good friends with one of our party and they told the cops to leave us alone because we weren't doing anything wrong.

There were also a few minor occurrences from people on the street over the years, but nothing serious. The cop incident was the only really upsetting one.
    Last edited by Julogden; 10-23-2016 at 12:34 AM.
    My name is Carol.

Banned Spammer
    I agree with what Nicole Erin said.

I was once. However, once I showed them I wasn't afraid of using Rich's muscles, they backed off.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    It is like this - if you are out en femme and a woman hits on you wanting to roll in the hay, buy a lottery ticket THAT same day. Then call the boss and tell him to kiss your ass. You won't be needing to work for a long time. Women are almost never attracted to TG and even if one is, why not have a little fun?
    Emphasis mine. Erroneous statement yours :P

I can categorically tell you that a lot of women fantasize about being with girls like us. A lot. I have been hit on by so many women (I was on the receiving end of an attempted seduction just last night - being married is hard!) and others you can see giving you that certain stare. Not many of them would want to be in a relationship with you but, believe me, they'd like to sample the goods.

I have no idea what sort of percentage of women we appeal to but enough that, if I was single, I would have a permanent smile on my face.

Banned Spammer
    You have pics Angela?

Silver Member
    The odds of a GG coming up to a dresser in public and making advances, much less cross the line into sexual harassment, is virtually nil.

Possible a male might, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. Outside a club or bar, it probably won't come up. Just don't show too much skin or look like you are looking for attention and you should be ok. You might want to get a cubic zirconia ring that looks like a wedding ring, certainly not a sure thing but it might help a bit.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    That's a tough question I have never been harassed while being out and dresses,knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    You have pics Angela?
    Yup. Now I remember why I left this site. If some people don't see something it just can't exist, right? Enjoy your bitterness.

Banned Spammer
    I tend to think its extremely rare.

Banned Read only
    Tracii,
    Sorry I missed your reply , Consider him gift wrapped, how would like the delivery made ?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Been out in public a number of times, never had such issues.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Reality Check
    I have not been harassed and it may be because I don't put myself in a situation where harassment is easily done. I'm out in the daytime or early evening and I don't go to bars or the questionable parts of town. I stay out in the open with lots of people around.