Thread: Hair Nails Makeup

Hair Nails Makeup

So for Halloween, my wife agreed to do my hair, nails and makeup, off to the party we go and no problems at all, I love my wife as she become so excepting over the least number of years.

Anyway we are staying in my parents house as my mum and dad are looking after the children for a few days and the next day I get up, makeup all gone and hair settled down from the night before, but nails still done!

My sister and mum are sitting on the couch and don’t notice at first that I am wearing nail polish! After a few minutes my sister notices and hits the roof! Don’t go out of this house wearing that she exclaims!!

I was a little shocked to be honest as I always figured she would be the most understanding of my family members if I ever had the balls to come out to them!

Anybody else ever have the reaction they didn’t expect from their family??

No! I am verbally out to my son and daughter. I have not dressed in front of either. My daughter does not want to see daddy in a dress. I respect that even though she bought the camera to take pictures at my transformation and wants to see the pictures! My son lives an hour away and have no plans to dress in front of him! I do not know if he will want to see the pictures but I am sure that my daughter will discuss it with him!! That is it for immediate family and the rest whatever! Hugs Lana Mae PS: I do have my toenails painted pink and my daughter does see them but says nothing! Keep fingernails in clear because of male life!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tell your sister to mind her own business you are an adult and you can do what you want to.
    Some guys wear nail color so there is nothing wrong with it.
    If she has pants or jeans on tell her she can't go out until she puts a skirt or dress on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Tell your sister to mind her own business you are an adult and you can do what you want to.
    Some guys wear nail color so there is nothing wrong with it.
    If she has pants or jeans on tell her she can't go out until she puts a skirt or dress on.
    Well said Tracii! What you do is your own business Shauna.

Lara

Recently I was visiting a friend a few hours away from home. His daughter and I were sitting at the kitchen table. She is painting her nails a sparkly dark purple before going off to work. She knows I keep my pinkie nails long and asks to paint the one on my right hand. Sure. Why not? Four coats later and it looks awesome. I keep it that way all weekend. Fast forward... I just arrive home when my wife asks me to change a light bulb in the bedroom. It is dark(ish) in there as I am unscrewing the bulb from the fixture on the ceiling. My wife sees the painted nail but thinks it is part of my finger and badly damaged. She is relieved to find out it is just nail polish.