Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting theory !

You look fabulous!! I want to dress and appear to be the woman I would have been had I been born a woman. Of course that look changes as we age.
    Please call me Lisa!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I will agree you look fabulous.
    I wish I had a body that fit in a dress like that. I'm jealous.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-24-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    she pointed out that no matter what age we come to terms with it, we do appear to revert to a girl in her puberty and adolescent years

I think it's more thank Pink Fog. Here's a great blog my wife shared with me that goes down that same road. Essentially we start off as teen-aged girls, having not learned many of the lessons that a women who's been brought up female has learned through her life.

http://www.reneereyes.com/Crossdress...ner/index.html

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    That's a great read , so many things ring true , I'm not sure if my GG friend knew about the blog but obviously she has some experience to say what she did.
    One interesting point about the blog is the comment about feeling you've lost the loving part of the relationship, that's exactly what happened to me, the feeling of being rejected and unloved nearly resulted in me nearly ending my life .

I do feel we do pass back and forward through those young girl feelings, I guess that part is in our brains so it's bound to happen. I know the blog is a generalisation and I've found I'm bi-gender so both sides of me are attracted to women with no interest in men.

I hope more members take the trouble to tread that blog, I certainly wish my wife would read it !

Lisa Smith/Traccii,

Many thanks for you kind words , I do consider myself very lucky to have the shape, as I said in a reply to Sherry and I've also posted a thread about trying to keep things as natural as possible , I will never use hip or butt padding, I wouldn't have had room in that dress anyway. It was one of several my counsellor sent to me to encourage me to go out the door, we did have a good relationship so it did feel a little special when it fitted so well .

It was the GG that laughed when I talked about using lower padding, her comment was , " What makes you think we want to carry all that extra around with us, we spend a fortune on trying to lose it !"
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-24-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Brilliant look Teresa.

Defo very femme and from the photos, the kind of figure I dream of for myself. My cake and biscuit addiction has a lot to answer for.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    There's so much self analysis that goes into the way we present ourselves in public. I guess sometimes we are afraid to look like we're having too much fun. Or (horrors!) someone might think we're doing it hoping a man might notice us. Maybe we think we gain some "real woman" status by playing down the sexy. You've moved well away from the librarian look of not long ago. I find myself thinking, "Damn! Teresa's HOT! Who knew!".

There are tasteful ways of letting your hair down. I'm certain you can do that very well.
    Rhonda Jean makes a great point here - there's definitely a middle ground between extremes... And you appear to have found it!

Teresa - you look fantastic in this pic! I think the hair colour really suits you (which supports my philosophy of trying everything going and not just sticking with what was your natural colour - girls don't; why should we? ) and you're showing what I see as a more contemporary, chic mature look, that still manages to make you look younger... Who could ask for more???

I can see the point that we often seem to indulge in a late-onset, accelerated puberty (and possibly also rooted in the style of our formative years) but most of us seem to come out of it at some stage - especially if we eventually intend to present publicly and do desire to blend rather than offend... (That's just the fashion police being offended, not a moral judgment...)

I must go and check out your other pics and see how you've been developing dear...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta