Thread: Interesting theory !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Interesting theory !

Yesterday I paid a visit to some lovely ladies who run a bridal shop. One of them did a lovely job on altering a dress for me, she asked to see some pictures when I wear it. I showed her some pictures starting with the Union Jack dress I've posted in picture section. She was critical in a nice way, suggesting which wig she thought worked best, but she did comment that I make a very convincing woman, and again yet another GG wished she had my legs.

She then made a very interesting comment , she pointed out that no matter what age we come to terms with it, we do appear to revert to a girl in her puberty and adolescent years, I guess it's the pink fog syndrome, wanting the pretty things , nice makeup, lovely hair .
    She then picked out one picture that she thought made me look the best as a woman, if that's what I wanted to pass as, the dress style, the hair style and the right balance of makeup. I do admit it wasn't my favourite simply because I wasn't well the night before with a sickness bug and it showed in the picture, so she replied , " Welcome to the real World ".
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-23-2016 at 07:01 AM.