So how many of you were nervous about coming out to your spouse about your dressing in women’s clothing for fear she would not like you doing it, or worse, divorce? I was very fearful of coming out to my spouse. I was very concerned she would not be ver accepting and would want a divorce. I have loved wearing female clothing all of my life, from the time I was a little kid wearing my mothers dresses she had given to my sister to play with, to wearing my mothers clothing when I was in high school, and all the way through adulthood.

Well, my fears were all for not. A week ago today she and I were lying together on our bed, cuddling, talking and just enjoying one another. Both of us were feeling good. I don’t remember how we even got onto the subject, or what we were talking about, when I told her It would be fun to be wearing some panties. She just looked and me and said, “If you wish.” I could not believe my ears. I decided to get braver and said maybe I might even wear a bra too, and asked her if she would be okay with that. Without hesitation she replied that would be fine. I asked if she was kidding and she replied she was not, and that I could wear what ever I wanted. I replied, “How about a dress?” She replied I could. Of course I was shocked. I have always thought she might suspect I liked to wear women's clothing, but I had just confirmed it to her and she was telling me I could. We spent the next couple of hours just talking about it. She repeatedly said she was okay with me wearing dresses and stuff. She said she would pick out some dresses, skirts, tops, bras, panties, pantyhose, a wig, and a pair of shoes for me. She suggested I not wear heals, but flats, which agreed to. I really want a pair of heels though, however, I am a tall guy so if I do, they will have to have short heels. She did ask that until she could get used to the idea of me dressing as a female, to only dress when she is not home to start, but eventually, with time, I could dress anytime I wanted, even when she was home.

I told her I wanted to get several things to include a couple of dress, skirts, tops, a wig, and breast forms. She continued to tell me it was okay, and was even kind of excited about helping me dress and sharing this together. I ordered a pair of breast the very next day, and on the day they were to arrive, I stopped on my way home and bought a new bra. When I got home, the box with my breasts were on the counter, and she immediately asked me to show them to her. I started to open the box to show her and she replied, “No, put them on.” So we went into the bedroom and I started putting my bra on, but she did not like it. She gave me two of her bras to keep, then helped me put one of them on. I did not need any help, but let her because it was something I wanted to do with her. I slipped my breasts into the cups, and put on a t-shirt. OMG, they felt so good, and it felt even better with her standing there looking at them and being so accepting. She started to rub them, and adjust them so they looked just right. Then she said they really look good. I wore them for a good part of the evening, until we went to bed.

I have always wanted to shave my legs, and other parts of my body and have since done so. When she saw that, she was not to sure about it, but said if I liked it, she was okay with it too. I shaved all the hair off, and I love how silky smooth I feel, especially my legs. Can’t wait till I can put on a pair of pantyhose.

We have talked a lot about this since I told her. She continues to like me wearing women's clothing. We are planning a three to four month trip in our motor home in the next couple years. She wants me to wear a dress, a wig, and my forms…everything, while driving. She also asked me to wear it all once in a while when we take short trips in the car. Se said we can be sisters.

I am so excited and happy. I cant wait to see where this goes, and what the future holds.