Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD with facial hair

Non-binary/Questioning
    I have a beard and moustache. I've shaved them off twice in 30 years (once about 5 years after I grew them, the second time in the last year or two) and I don't like the way I look without them. Since I will never 'pass' either way, I prefer to keep the facial hair. It certainly helps me that I'm not too dysphoric about my male physicality - I wish things were otherwise, but I can live with myself as is.

The world needs more men like Conchita Wurst. You don't break down barriers by being meek and staying out of people's faces - any sort of significant social change requires that people have their assumptions challenged, repeatedly.

I also still have my mustache for the last 35 years its sort of grown on me ha ha
    I have though many times about removing it, but I just can bring myself to do it,
    I never had enought courage…….and my wife would think whats up.
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

My personal preference, face and body needs to shaved. Probably because I suffer from dysphoria. As far as other Cross dressers with facial hair, it's lovely and adds a wonderful perspective to things(imo):>

I do have a beard & I do go out dress with it. at time I get heakly & laught at but don't care I am being who I am. I wear chiffon blouse out all the time some time with fourms & without .depends on where I'm going. I do get a lot of compinlment from GGs on want I wear. sometime talk to fined out where I got my blouse from & I tell them I'm a crossdresser & that I enjoy wearing blouses when out & about they r soft & shear feel so nice.

I had a mustache, a full beard for almost 40 something years. My wife had never seen my face hairless after 30 something years of marriage. Once of the reasons I didn't shave it off is because I feared that it was the last barrier to serious, full-fledged crossdressing. My wife (who didn't know about my crossdressing at the time) and brother (who still doesn't know) finally convinced me to shave it off. I did, and it truly was the last barrier to serious crossdressing. I have since embraced myself as a crossdresser and fully enjoy my time crossdressing out and about. My wife tolerates my crossdressing bit has no desire to participate in any way herself. She doesn't yet know what part she played in taking my crossdressing from the closet to the mall, to the restaurant, to the makeup store, etc. And I won't tell her if you don't.

Be careful what you wish for!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Afraid I can't help you. When I first started I used to just leave the facial hair in place and work around it. Then I actually shaved and OMG the difference! I can't get dressed up now without a clean shave. The facial hair just totally ruins the effect for me, but I like being as passable as possible.
    I have to agree with Micki, I have dressed with facial hair before, and I just don't feel as feminine as I do when I have shaved it all off. The only hair I have on my head is my eyebrows, no trying to hide my regular coif under my wig that way

Lara

I've done the goatee thing myself before and have also had the makings of a beard but could never grow one fully as it's patchy in some areas on my cheeks. I've gotten lazy about shaving my face though as I've gotten older, although I now have a good reason to shave much more often, since I want to discover the ways of makeup.

But now speaking of facial hair and shaving, are there any creams that I can use for my facial fuzz? I've used Nair on most of my body -- except for my legs, which I shaved for the first time ever! -- and that stuff is a godsend! But I would like to use something on my face if at all possible so I don't have to shave so often.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Traci H View Post
    I am like you and my mustache is out there hanging on my face as well. I have had it a long time. I did shave it once, and then grew it back. My wife likes it and while I would like to shave it, I think she will see that as me sliding further into the pink fog. It sure does wreck a pretty makeup job, and I am dying to makeup my face to see what I could look like.
    I am right there with you, Traci. I have a full goatee and stache, and my wife has drawn the line there. I, too, am dying to get a full shave and see how I can really look. I will have to be patient.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

I used to change out my facial hair every so often and would tell people it's to keep the FBI off my trial and that I was costing them a fortune in replacing "Wanted" posters... And I would dress in private regardless of what I was sporting makeup and all. These days I just keep clean shaven both because the grey in my beard isn't even and more importantly I enjoy my girl time and makeup and facial hair just gets in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MzAlexis View Post
    These days I just keep clean shaven both because the grey in my beard isn't even and more importantly I enjoy my girl time and makeup and facial hair just gets in the way.
    The greying of my beard, and unevenly so, was my public excuse for shaving it off. The real, personal reason was so I could enjoy full makeup to achieve a complete head-to-toe transformation.

I have a full beard and have had it for more years than I can remember. My wife likes my public persona and I wouldn't change anything; she has always liked the feel of my face wherever I rub it on her and who would want to forego that.
    So my outer dressing is for around home but she indulges my desire to under-dress all the time.
    We both admires Conchita for appearing in public but that is not for me.

I am so glad to hear the comment from all you facial hair girls.
    I have a close shaven goatee and have had it 20 years. I shaved it once for costume party. As my desire to crossdress in public grows, the thoughts of shaving my facial have increased. Having grey hairs starting to pop up, others have said, is giving me a good reason (excuse) other than crossdressing.

The post by Sometimes Steffi says it all. The first time I saw myself in the mirror, fully dressed and and made up, after shaving off my long-term beard and moustache, was a game changing moment. The difference, the improvement, was huge. I went out that night for the first time, and the next night. No more facial hair for me, ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]