Thread: Vacation

Vacation

One thing that I would love to do is to take a one week vacation where I could be Sabrina the entire week. Places that come to mind are Vegas, NYC, Provincetown, or San Francisco. As I am in a DADT relationship (I'm not complaining), that is not possible. I'm sure that some of you had the opportunity to vacation in that manner. I think about packing only feminine attire and it feels so right! Dresses and tresses and pretty high heels, a scent of perfume and my face in full bloom. My nails all painted I feel so fine, what could be better than to be a crossdresser.
    Love, Sabrina

Sounds wonderful! I will get a few days at my transformation in 16 days. I want to curl up in my night gown and robe before bed time! Can not do at home since my daughter lives with me but doesn't want to see daddy dressed. It will be so relaxing! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I'm taking this next week off of work for a little vacation. I'm not going anywhere in particular. I just really wanted to have some time to rest, bur I'd like to take at least one day to go shopping dressed in the next town over. I had so much fun the first time I did it.

Sabrina,

It's something I've been fortunate to experience several times over the past few years and will be again next month. It is a wonderfully liberating experience being able to go from getting up in the morning, going through the entire day and in fact sleeping enfemme. Having said that it is hard work. Getting made up every day, maintaining the illusion, remembering to act the part. I'm sure there are those who present enfemme every day and don't find it that tiring but for those of us for whom it's a rare event it can take it's toll.

Having said that it's something I would wholeheartedly recommend that everyone experiences it at least just once.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I did a combo trip last year.

On Friday to Wednesday I was at a golfing trip in Reno with about 25 other guys.

On Wednesday I drove from Reno to San Francisco, rented a room, and spent Wednesday afternoon and most of the day dressed on Thursday, then flew back home on Friday. I had a big suitcase with my golfing clothes on one side and my girl clothes (hidden) on the other side.

That broke the ice for me; had a makeover at Sephora, went into stores and tried on shoes and clothes. The world didn't end.

Fast forward to yesterday. My wife is gone until Thursday evening. Yesterday I had my nails done, today was another Sephora makeover and shopping at Nordstrom (and the SA picked out dresses for me in advance). Tomorrow a wig store and back to Nordstrom to buy the dress I think I want to buy. After that, a Dress Barn and a couple of shoe stores. Thursday, the zoo (it's free).

I got a lot of courage from many of the posters here.

So you don't necessarily need a week (a week is a long time to be a girl every day). Just try to squeeze something in.

Reality Check
    Yes, it would be great to have a few days away from home and people you might know to come and go as a female. My wife is OK with my dressing but not with anyone else knowing so while I can be Krisi around the house, I can't walk out the door and drive away.

Someday I hope to get her to agree to a few days in another city where we can go out on the town as girlfriends. Walking, shopping, dinner, etc.

Banned Read only
    Sabrina,
    Never say never !
    Things can change very quickly, I hadn't been out the door till January this year, never thought it would happen in a DADT situation. Now our social group is planning the Xmas party and I'm going to drive dressed to the hotel, book into a room and change for the evening dinner dance, stay over and join the others for breakfast dressed . It may not be a week but it's still something special that at one time I only dreamed would happen. My cocktail dress is already hanging in the wardrobe with the heels, along with my trousers, tailored white blouse and heeled ankle boots for breakfast. Xmas is coming early for me what a treat !!

What I would really like is to take a cruise, join the other ladies and dress for the evening meal and entertainment . Last time I just sat in envy as they floated down the main staircase and gracefully sat to have their pre-dinner drinks, in their gowns and heels all made up.
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-26-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I've actually brought this idea up with my wife as kind of an approach to something my therapist recommended. Not looking at doing a full week, probably more like a few days, but want it to be full immersion in female mode. Most likely I'll link it with a business trip (either go out for the weekend before or stay for the weekend after). I'm thinking the weekend after might be better, otherwise I may be in a foul mood after 2-3 days of being all Femme and then having to go back to male mode.

Assuming I do the weekend after, I'd also want to fly pretty on the flight home. I'm also trying to figure out how I could send all my male clothes home ahead of me so that I would have no way to chicken out. The alternative approach I thought about was possibly a dedicated trip just for this purpose. Maybe to a place where I can get a makeover done (with some lessons) and then just stay the weekend. In this scenario I see my self flying or riding a train fully en-femme both ways and having nothing but female clothes with me so again no chance of chickening out once I'm on the way.

The only thing that makes me nervous about either approach is being alone. There's a certain safety factor involved and I'd really prefer to have someone traveling with me or be meeting someone for the full time I'd be gone. My wife expressed concerns about this as well and stressed the need for me to stay in regular contact with her if/when I do it. Unfortunately, she's not prepared in her acceptance yet to travel with me, that would actually be the ideal experience.

I've got a lot of details to sort out and need plenty of practice before I can do this but it is out there on the horizon for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Yes, it would be great to have a few days away from home and people you might know to come and go as a female. My wife is OK with my dressing but not with anyone else knowing so while I can be Krisi around the house, I can't walk out the door and drive away.

Someday I hope to get her to agree to a few days in another city where we can go out on the town as girlfriends. Walking, shopping, dinner, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa-wb View Post
    The only thing that makes me nervous about either approach is being alone. There's a certain safety factor involved and I'd really prefer to have someone traveling with me or be meeting someone for the full time I'd be gone.
    Krisi,

I'm deeply in the closet and really want to avoid outing myself so I take myself off away from home so the chance of meeting someone I know is less than the chance of winning the lottery. It is sooo worth it.

Lisa,

I looked for a support group in the area where I was staying. Again as per my comment to Krisi little or no chance of meeting someone I know. OK this meant I was on my lonesome for much of the time but do your homework, research where you're going to stay, trust your instincts and every thing will be fine. One option is to find someone off the forum who'll act as your mentor for your time away. Just remember the safety rules before committing to a meet up.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

This trip might be what you are looking for...

http://divalas.vegas

Go for a day, the entire week or anything in between. Loads of activities, do as much or as little as you wish. Dress is tailored to the event, casual to dressy and everything in between.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I've gone to the Keystone conference for 4 days as a girl. I'm in a DADT relationship with my wife, but she knows where I'm going an what I'm doing. I use the word loosely, but she "let's" me go.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

You go, Girl! Good for you.
    It sounds like you're having a week like mine with a long time home alone to dress as you wish. I went to an Ulta store last Saturday for my first OUT in my home living area, and my first ever make over. It was fantastic. Since then I've been out shopping, gone to lunch a number of times, went to my wig store today and shopped for shoes. Spent most of my time in Femme. I'm almost euphoric, but it comes to a halt at the end of the week when I travel.

Enjoy your's, darling. I love it when us "mature" folks have the audacity to just go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenMe View Post
    I did a combo trip last year.

On Friday to Wednesday I was at a golfing trip in Reno with about 25 other guys.

On Wednesday I drove from Reno to San Francisco, rented a room, and spent Wednesday afternoon and most of the day dressed on Thursday, then flew back home on Friday. I had a big suitcase with my golfing clothes on one side and my girl clothes (hidden) on the other side.

That broke the ice for me; had a makeover at Sephora, went into stores and tried on shoes and clothes. The world didn't end.

Fast forward to yesterday. My wife is gone until Thursday evening. Yesterday I had my nails done, today was another Sephora makeover and shopping at Nordstrom (and the SA picked out dresses for me in advance). Tomorrow a wig store and back to Nordstrom to buy the dress I think I want to buy. After that, a Dress Barn and a couple of shoe stores. Thursday, the zoo (it's free).

I got a lot of courage from many of the posters here.

So you don't necessarily need a week (a week is a long time to be a girl every day). Just try to squeeze something in.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    Ilene,
    In other words are you saying we grow old disgracefully, or is it a few grey cells have gone missing and we forget who we are ?

I wish it had all happened sooner for me, but being tucked in the closet or solitary confinement as I call it has finally gone, I think I could just spend a great week shopping.

WOW! I really didn't care about going out again until I saw this! Thanks Sara! And they even have a golf tournament, even better!!!! I've always wanted to do that dolled up. Have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    This trip might be what you are looking for...

http://divalas.vegas

Go for a day, the entire week or anything in between. Loads of activities, do as much or as little as you wish. Dress is tailored to the event, casual to dressy and everything in between.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Yes, Niki, I went to about 7 consecutive DLV's prior to missing last year for personal reasons. And although I am not likely to attend the upcoming DLV (3/26/17-3/31/17), I can still give the event my endorsement as one which can be life-changing, affirming of our being in an incomparable way.

As for golf, I did that activity in 2015 with my pals Alice and Sherry. It was a blast. It was great to hang out with them but in years past, Tuesday afternoons was my quiet day where I'd typically bop about the Strip solo, just doing my own thing.

Start by signing up on the website which will get you the email updates that should help you to make your decision. Let me know if I can provide you with any further info as well.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)