Thread: I-95

I-95

Hi all,
    I haven't posted in a while and figured I would let everyone know one of my fun things that make me feel great.
    I have to drive over an hour to work so I enjoy feeling feminine while doing it sometimes. Today I'm wearing a white t shirt with pink bra under it. So obviously you can see it through. Think i might need to stop for gas. I would usually put on something nothing loose over it to not draw attention, but I'm feeling confident in myself and not concerned with what people think since I shouldn't have to change myself for others. Sorry for the rant. Thank you for reading.

If it makes you feel great then why not do it!

That's not a rant at all. And I love the idea of having something frilly on under clothes when driving. I've been doing a few long drives the past few months and putting on even something little would add a bit more excitement to the trip. Nowadays, driving is my only chance to be alone, so why not make the most of it.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Sounds cool and your right so what but you may get a few strange looks but as long as your good with that cool

Do your thing! Enjoy the trip and journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    I make the drive up I-95 fairly often, I'll have to keep an eye out for ya!!

Good for you being confident and willing to just accept and blow-off (if necessary) others' reactions. That's the kind of courage, self-acceptance and freedom I think we all are working to establish and maintain. Some of us are farther down that path than others.

Platinum Member
    Hi Erica, In the Crossdressers handbook in chapter one it says if it feels good then do it......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Blue: to your point....I was driving home last night with windows all down......beautiful balmy weather...wearing my panties and bra under my clothes so I took my shirt off and drove home with nothing on but my pants and bra.. beautiful feeling

Aspiring Member
    Awesome, that would make you feel good. I have worn a Brassiere under my shirt to a store, my shirt hid the Brassiere, nothing see through.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Sounds like fun. Go for it! The guys that walk around with their pants down exposing their underwear don't ever ask me what I think.

Go for it, Ive done it. Refueled at night in a cute dress with stockings and heels on. The top was a bit see through and stretched, my bra showing through. I loved it!

Does anyone know what the crossdressers handbook is mentioned below?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Do what makes you happy on the I95.

Reality Check
    Pumping gas dressed (as a woman of course) is the second step many of us take after just driving around dressed. Just don't accidentally lock yourself out of your vehicle.