Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aftermath.... effects of crossdressing on dressing areas

Aftermath.... effects of crossdressing on dressing areas

At the end of my fifth straight day of being Home Alone and able to dress in full, at will. I've gone OUT.... exploring too. [What an adventure.] I came back after shopping and driving around, and even before I took off my dress (of the day; still my favorite dark green cocktail dress), I gazed upon the devastation caused by 5 days of costume changes.

Now tell me.... has your place ever looked like this after a crossdressing spree?
    AfterMath 1 copy.jpg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Oh my god. Every single time. Even before I leave the house it looks like that because I'll try so hard to find the PERFECT outfit. XD

Not me. I think April has OCPD. Everything is cleaner and put away when April's in the house. LOL
    "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."- Einstein

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. I'm not anywhere near that organized. And, the bigger the space I'm in? The bigger the mess I seem to make!

This is an old photo. I have 5 times more piles and bags of clothes on my bedroom floor now.
    The 1950's 078.jpg
    IMG_4566 (640x480).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Ilene,
    Totally guilty as charged ! Sometimes I lose the dog underneath when she's asleep, but she has the sense to steer clear of heels, she has more sense than me !

Mine is definitely worse. I choose to try and ignore it actually.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Personally, I have the habit of putting everything away when I'm done with it. For instance after a night of dancing at the club, I don't go to bed until everything is put back in it's place. Just my personal habit.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    I am not usually organized, but when I dress I know were everything is. I put everything back when I am done. in more the 40 years I have only left 1 thing out. My wife found my foundation on the bathroom counter. I use Clinique full coverage. All she said is that I need to get better makeup. This made my laugh, a couple of months ago she would not have been a happy camper.
    Sara

I am also guilty of making female attire mess during a dress-up session. Every does eventually get put away. And try as I may there always seems to be something left out in plain sight that I missed putting away even after several attempts to inspect to assure myself that I didn't miss something.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    I personally like to put things away as I finish with each item, It can get out of hand quickly......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    Our spare bedroom looks like that; Wendy's wigs, swimsuits, and clothes are all over the place in the spare bedroom.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I keep everything fairly organized but one day when I was admiring my sissy self in the mirror I heard the front door open. I literally jumped out of my girl exterior in the closet.

5p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Guilty!!!!! I am also known to have a major closet explosion on occasions. Although have learned to be neater over the years.

Banned Read only
    The only thing I tend to leave out is bras. Everything else goes in the clothes basket or laundry bag when I take it off at the end of the day.

I'm all of the above. First, I mentally think and plan what I might wear. NancySue's room has twin beds. I begin by laying everything I've thought about wearing on one bed. After picking, choosing, changing, etc. I leave the "options" out because almost always I change one or more times...flats to heels, slacks to capris, blouse to t-shirt, etc. I'm sure you all understand. I do hang the opens up to avoid wrinkles. Went out yesterday. It's cool here, so I wore off black hose, flats, black slacks and a blouse. It's important to blend in around here, which means, nothing daring, not too much makeup 😒, no high heels, etc. yes, I'm a chicken. Recognition would not be good.

Only when I am cleaning and organizing everything does my bedroom look like that.

In the aftermath, my dressing zone would qualify for FEMA relief funds....

This thread is a crack up! LOL to the max.
    I love seeing the clothes explosions!; bras, panties, slips, breast forms, dresses .... strewn about enthusiastically.
    It's hilarious. Thanks for sharing, girls. (Thank God,... I am not alone)
    Keep it going.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    When my wife use to go to the mid west to visit our daughter for seven to ten days, I had the opportunity to be be en femme 24/7. My disaster was the reverse. I'd take all my wife's clothes off the clothing rack/bar in the closet, toss them somewhere, and, hang the dresses and slips I intended to wear for the period on the rack. I did take my male underwear out of the dresser drawer and toss them into a box, and, replace them with my panties, bras and hosiery.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh yes mine is usually leaving my makeup out on the bathroom counter

When I started accumulating my own CDing things, and especially secretly dressing when married to my [ex] wife, I was very meticulous in my preparation, organization, and transformation, so as to leave no clues. (Note: not quite good enough -she divorced me after discovery). Those habits stuck with me, even after being single again living alone and marrying again to a supportive wife. I lay out on the bed what I plan on wearing, and after the dressup session is over, wash and dry, fold and neatly put away my clothes, ready for next time.

Well my SO has OCD, so I comply and put my used clothes in the clothes basket for washing. She washes them and lovingly fold and puts them on the dryer and then i put them away right away. Good for both of us. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Being in the closet I am now ultra careful about tidying up after myself. About a year ago I was enjoying some me time when my other half turned up in a taxi unexpectedly. Somehow managed to get my face off, and drab clothes on before she got in. The bed was covered in clothes, make up boxes, my wig, everything. I met her at the bedroom door, if she had stepped another two feet forward she would have seen it all. By some miracle she turned around and went back downstairs, and nothing was said. I am telling her in the near future, but would not want to have been found out like that. Praying that the day will come when I don't have to hide everything away.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

So funny! I tend to find that every outing involves trying on four or five of each item before I find the combination that works, so the leftovers clutter up the place. My basement laundry room (where I keep most of my clothes) and upstairs bathroom (where I do my makeup) always both look like a bomb exploded by the time I get ready to leave the house. I am always in a hurry to get somewhere, so no cleanup is possible then. I always have to reserve an hour the next day to put everything away just so I can get to the washer and bathtub again.

- Diane

I am such a messy person(male mode)! Everything is picked up and put away when finished dressing including clothes in hamper. Breast forms back in box and jewelry in jewelry box. Never so neat with male things! Do not know about how I will be with wig and makeup. Hopefully the same as with the clothes!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix