Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wedding dress

Aspiring Member

wedding dress

I was talking with GG friend, I told her I would like to wear a wedding dress. This made me wonder if all crossdressers have or would like wear a wedding dress? Is there anyone out there that would not want to? Were do you stand?
    Sara
    Last edited by sara66; 10-28-2016 at 02:59 PM.

There was another thread today regarding wedding dresses and indeed the are those who have no interest, but I would like to try some on just for fun one day...

Banned Read only
    I have zero interest in wearing a wedding dress. Or any really frilly dress for that matter.

I would love to wear a wedding dress. They express the ultimate in femininity and beauty.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    I have zero interest in wearing a wedding dress. Or any really frilly dress for that matter.
    Same here -- just not my thing.

I went to a friend's house one night dressed. just so happens we were the same size. I tried everything on in her closet, but her wedding dress. she just wouldn't let me do it. it was still an awesome night.
    yes I want to wear a wedding dress at some point

Aspiring Member
    Kelli,
    I wish I had a friend that was the same size. That would be way too much fun. I do have a sister that was the same size when we were younger. I tried every thing she had on, but of course she did not know.
    Sara

I tried on my Mom's wedding dress once. It was way too small for me, though.

Want to get my own some day...

Melissa

I own one and I love wearing it! I feel so feminine in it and wouldn't getting another one later on!

Well I certainly could do frilly and girly-girl, but for some reason a wedding dress doesn't do it for me, nor does the French Maid Outfit cleaning thing.
    Dunno maybe its to predictable or not real enough or something. I prefer to present as more genuinely day-to-day female. But no judgements, have fun with that if you love it!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I would love to try on a bridal gown to experience this pinnacle of feminism.

I do own a pastel green gown that is of the style of a bridesmaid. It is so elegant to wear.

I bought one at a thrift store a few months ago. I've never had a real "thing" for wedding dresses. I simply wanted to see what it was like. I'm not typically one to dress to stay home, but this was pretty nice. Not a huge thrill. Not erotic at all. It did stir some "what if" thoughts. Seeing my reflection in the mirror in a wedding dress was just a good feeling. It's quite different from any other dress I've ever worn. Designed specifically for standing for about an hour, it's awesome in it impracticality. Kinda cool to wear once.

I also tried on my (ex) wife's on our honeymoon. Probably wasn't a good idea.

No interest whatsoever in wedding dresses...

Why not, I have two.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    No interest at all for me. I can't understand why anyone would want to. Perhaps it's THE item that screams "woman" more than any other?

Would love to wear one.
    Amanda

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Years ago a drag queen friend of mine had a bunch at her home. I think she was doing it as resales in hopes of pulling in a few extra bucks.

One evening we sifted through them, found my size, and I tried it on.

The white made me look fat, even though I was pretty thin at that point.

It was pretty cool, though. Loved the dress & overall look. But personally would feel a bit silly owning one.

First & only time I ever wore one.

I was 16 Yrs old when I found this big box deep in my closet. Curiosity got the best of me, so I pulled it out and opened it. Low and behold, it was my sisters wedding gown. Yup !!! I tried it on, can't describe how good it felt ( even to this day). Didn't notice, but my neighbor spotted me through a window. She told Mom, and that's when the dark clouds came. That night, as I felt my Dads belt across my butt, I remember him saying, "Boys don't wear dresses!" Walked the straight and narrow for about two weeks, Yup !!! did it again. This time I didn't get caught.

Saw a size 18 in the Thrift Store back in July, they only wanted $45.00 for it. Thought about it for a fleeting moment and passed on it. Couldn't figure how I would explain it to my wife. It did bring back memories though.

I went a to Transgender conference last year in Washington and we all got to go bridl shop and try on the dresses. It was a lot of fun wish I could had the money to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    No interest at all for me. I can't understand why anyone would want to. Perhaps it's THE item that screams "woman" more than any other?
    I consider myself a practical crossdresser. Meaning, if its not something I would wear in public, I do not have the interest in it. For the same reason I have no interest in wedding dresses, I have no interest in garters, 6 inch stilleto heels, fancy ballgowns, and so on.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Would love to! Some day! On G+ I follow Wedding Gowns where they show new releases all the time. I love looking at them. To me the only thing that could be better would be to be wearing one!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Aspiring Member
    I'll admit, I've seen it mentioned by a lot of CD's. For me there's no special attraction. In fact the more elaborate dresses just seem like a pain in the butt to me. I'm probably more interested in bride's maid's dresses than bridal dresses.

I would love to try some on one day.

I can't say that bridal dresses have ever done it for me. Period costumes from the mid 1700s, yes. These days, I do have a thing for formal gowns and mother of the bride dresses.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

i would try anything once

Though that's nowhere near the top of my priority list. I think once I get used to everything, I will be aroused by the idea of more new things.