Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many would-be public Halloween dressers have chickened out so far?

Oh boy my keyboard goes out once in a while. LOL I went last night and it took me two hours to get ready. Lots of stuff. Mary Jane pumps with a strap. fish net thigh highs with bones showing, Arm sleeves with bones showing, A really nice dress and red/black wig and bling like a bony hands choker and decals on my face, looked pretty good.. Put press on finger nails with spider webs and such. I was the only male there that was dressed as a female Halloween guest. But the girls raved over my ensemble and on said that she wanted my dress LOL Yep fun time and don't ever chicken out as it was a fun night, shook all the men hands and talked to every girl as they were quite interested and would asks me where I got all the stuff for the costume and they were studying the decals on my face. . Nice evening and I did not feel at all self conscious.
    Last edited by Dana44; 10-30-2016 at 04:41 PM.
    Part Time Girl

My SO chickened me out and said no... so I will not get to go.... there's always next year though. But to those who get to, have a great time! Our hearts are with you! huggs... tommie
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

I am no longer into Holloween like i was as a kid, and found the origins very disturbing. But, it is the day when one can dress up, with less surprises usually, and not feel so different and odd.

Junior Member valeriemonroe2002's Avatar
    I am not a Halloween only girl but the holiday does allow me the one time a year I get to go out dressed with all my friends. Last night was the annual Halloween party at the local resteraunt/bar we frequent. It is always a great party with most people going all out on their costumes. My wife and I attended with about 4 other couples. I dressed as a Playboy Bunny. Everyone loved my costume choice and I received many photo requests. I have been going out in a women's costume with this same group for the last 5 years and all my friendships remain intact. So I say be brave and get out and enjoy the holliday.

I've done no Halloween dressing for a couple of years. Planned on doing it at work this year, but there are only three of us who can dress (other two are females) and the person who pushed for the dressing up messaged me earlier today that she won't be dressing. So it all depends how I wake up in the AM

Banned Read only
    I did a Halloween public CD party early on. The girls were way out of bounds and I said never again. Later I want to community party as Em and had a better time ... got hit on and handle it like a lady. Halloween is no big deal now. I shop and have done McDonald's. Em

Bwak bwak...chicken here. There's a great T scene here, so I'm told, and just to chicken to go solo.

Rachel

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    If it makes anyone feel any better, I -- the OP -- didn't get all costumed-up & go out this weekend, either.

Wasn't a chickening-out, though, per se... Just that I wasn't "ready" this go-around. I only got back into dressing a bit more than a couple months ago, after a very long hiatus.
    *And* I had to start from scratch. Bad purge, bad!

Yeah, I know: Excuses, excuses. But honestly, the timing & desire of it all just wasn't there.

If it counts any, I did go out to the grocery store on Saturday wearing nothing but women's clothes, while in guy-mode!

And there, I did see a male/GG couple, probably in their early 20s, wearing some kind of costumes. *No* idea what they were supposed to be, but the chick looked freakin' amazing. The BF was wearing eyeliner as part of his (non-CD) get-up... Maybe some other stuff, like eye-shadow? I dunno, as I was too busy focusing on the GG, LOL.

Ah, whatever. I've done plenty of Halloweens before. Maybe next year?

When my main support person couldn't make it I stayed at home and watched the Telly.
    MAYBE I will do a photo session tonight. Nothing fancy just some new outfits.
    I have a couple of wild make-up and nail fashion ideas to try.
    Attachment 268255
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

No, I did not chicken out.

I am out and about once a month or so with CD friends or a large group; this time it was a large group.

https://www.meetup.com/DC-TransLadie...067/#455667886

I use Halloween to dress in a girl's costume that I would never wear out trying to blend in. Halloween is for standing out. I've been planning my Halloween costume for over a month now.

This is my costume, a belly dancer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262337803707...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I don't look as cute as the model wearing it, but I'm also not 19 either.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I didn't have a party to attend this year because almost everyone I know was watching the World Series (northeast Ohio is now officially in mourning btw). The first time I ever went out in Drag was to a Halloween party, dressed as a nun, about twenty years ago. I sort of regret it, because I played it slapstick when a lot of it was serious to me, but it gave me an excuse to shave a mustache which I had been sporting for years and which I hated because it spoiled my attempts to feminize.

Well I did dress up as Mother NatureIMG_1496.jpg

I wanted to so badly, but my girlfriend didn't let me. So I went as a bottle of hot sauce instead

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its too bad some of your SO's, GF's or wives won't let you have fun or express yourselves.
    I don't know how you can put up with being told what you can and can not do.

The only time I've publicly dressed has been for Halloween. I have done it for 3 Halloweens. It feldt great to get out in the open.
    It's a shame that some of us have to use crossdressing as a costume to get out but that's were we are in life. Costume or not, it feels great getting out made up in heels, stockings, and make up

I've never been out and about, ever. So I'm hoping I can find somewhere to go next Halloween. Something CD friendly. I have at least three costume ideas so far. But first, I need to work on my look. I'm a work in progress.