Thread: Overexposed

Overexposed

I brought a cheap wedding dress to the Halloween party. We surveyed the room and found out that everyone wanted me to wear it. As the evening was winding down, a female unzipped my back and told me she could see my panties. She said that they looked pretty and asked if I feel sexy in them. I needed them for the costume, right?

Yes indeed you need them. LOL A girl unzipped your dress and looked at your panties oh my that is a great flirt.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    Well, that adds up a little funny. Why would you bother doing a survey if you wanted to dress, and were in fact underdressed in the first place? And unzipping you is a little forward!

Probably everyone had a good time, and I'm sure it was memorable for everyone. No worries!

Banned Read only
    Tracy,
    I'm sorry but would you like to try and write it again, I can't make full sense of your thread .

I assumed you wore a wedding dress to a Halloween party but then you asked if people if you should wear it, so what did the GG unzip to reveal your underwear ? Yes I would add you should normally wear something underneath !

I must admit I enjoy a bit of fun but I'm not sure if I would be happy to have my dress unzipped in front of other party goers and reveal my underwear. The circumstances would need to be a little different for that to happen !

Teresa,
    I wrote that I brought the dress to the party. I was not wearing it when I walked inside the house. There were only a few people there that I did not know. A lady friend of mine was going to go as the groom but changed her mind for a sexy 20's flapper dress. It was too late for me to change my costume. After many adult beverages were consumed a friend at the party was helping me with the zipper so I could change back to my boy clothes. She saw my panties. I will add that my shorts were on the entire time. I hope this explains things better for you

I at first thought it was an invite
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    You told her you needed them for the costume ???????, and you expected her to believe that ??????? Come on she knew it was a sexual thing for you to wear them. Well what did you tell her, did you feel sexy in them? You probably didn't answer. You should have, it could have led to a woman's perspective and some interesting conversation. The fact that she didn't fall over dead from a heart attack at seeing them I read as her being O.K. with you dressing fem and knowing some women know some men find wearing lingerie a turn on. Also when she unzipped your dress she was curious if you were in panties. The fact she noticed they were pretty told her you liked panties well enough to pick some feminely nice ones. If you see her again she will know what you are wearing under your jeans, that makes you different and unique from the average male and she just might find that draws her to you. You have helped out our cause.

It was very late and everyone wanted to get home so it wasn't the time or the place. Last week she told me she wanted to wax my legs, ouch! There was also a conversation between her and the woman who was to be the groom (they are friends) about hiding my beard and the rest of the make-up as well as going out dress shopping. So, it was probably no surprise that I was in panties but I have not brought up the cross dresser subject.

Banned Read only
    Tracy ,
    I get most of the picture now but which costume did you wear that night and I'm still confused about when you were wearing the shorts, or were they a part of the costume you wore ?

Teresa,
    I arrived wearing the shorts and kept them on the entire night. Even when I put the wedding dress on, I was still in the shorts. First time I ever wore shorts under a dress. It felt weird. Even weirder was a comment I overheard from a GG about how great it is to wear shorts under a skirt. I made no comment.

Overall, it sounds like you had fun!! It also sounds like you have 2 admirers!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Oh dear .. you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.