Thread: Which washroom?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Which washroom?

Went out for dinner last night with a few friends, they came back to our house for drinks. Of course the cross gender washroom issue came up and what's this world coming to allowing men to dress as women. My freinds wife said that if she was in a washroom and a cross gender came in she would scream and run out because that's just plan creepy.
    My wife was quite but wanted to explode with a comment, all I said was, why don't we go on with our everyday life and let others go on with there life.
    I looked at my wife's friend and asked her what washroom should be used
    : a crossdresser can be gay or hedrosexual, so they shouldn't be in a women's washroom because they can be attracted to women
    :a crossdresser is portraying a women so they shouldn't use a men's washroom.
    : gay people are attracted to there same sex, so they shouldn't go to there type of sex washroom. I told her I didn't hear her complain about if a gay women walked in the washroom, if she would run out screaming.

My big question looking her straight in the eyes was, what washroom do we use? and which washroom do you feel comfortable using?
    Her answer was to ship the gays and cross genders to a island and leave them there, I said I have a better idea, why don't we ship her off to a island and we here can work out a compromise and we can live all together.
    I told her that she has the perfect answer, the perfect and normal people like herself live here, but all the screwed up people have to leave, or maybe we are normal for trying to find compermise and she's not normal for being so closed minded.
    She's very lucky that I'm not like her, because her son has a mild disability and I could have dragged her in the mud alittle, and I could have asked her if her son should go to the island as well, but I choose not to go there. Nobody else seemed to disagree with her and it went quit so I realized there's a long way to go here and I changed the subject but let's just say, we are not looking at each other the same.
    People will change but it's going to take time, a lot of time. Sorry had to vent.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 10-30-2016 at 01:15 PM.