Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween outing!!

Halloween outing!!

Ok so Friday night was the only night I had the opportunity to go out. So off I went with my GF and my sis and we hit the bars :0 first time in a bar of norms lol Heart racing I'm just sitting in the cab and the driver pulls up outside the bar where there are hundreds of people standing outside the busy high street Oh god....... I thought my stomach was gonna jump out of my throat. So I'm there in the bar it's really crowded and for some reason I'm super nervous why?...... I've been out before, No idea why, but I was. We sit down lucky we found a place to sit. I go through my bag looking for my powder my face feels like its melting off at this point its so hot inside this place I kept saying and I'm nervous not helping the girls telling me to ''relax nobody is staring at you'' I get my first drink emm..... something strong to start with I thought RUM 'N' RED oh yeah that'll do it OK this is good I'm thinking, I've calmed down a little, ok yeah this gonna be fine all the ice in my drinks cooled me down ...........WAIT a minute I gotta pee Now the dilemma which toilet do I use? This is not an LGBT bar oh crap! OK gotta go no time to panic ladies room it is! In and out no problem, Now back to my back to seat Ok nobody is even paying any mind, what am I worrying for I thought. lol Anyway we got up to leave after a few hours and as we left the doorman said ''night ladies enjoy your night'' So now we go into a huge diner to get some food I'm Soooo! hungry at this point BTW there is no dignified way eat a chicken burger when your so drunk your high heels feel like there just gonna break off cause your stumbling lol and it is teaming with college students, tourists, and teenagers oh god and the lights in here are so harsh I thought for sure someone will suspect something but I got away with it everything was fine! very few people were out in costume it was only Friday after all but it was a great night out Here are some pics before we went out x
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by xNicolex; 10-30-2016 at 10:29 AM.
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I can understand the feelings for your perspective but from mine, you didn't have anything to worry about. You look fabulous.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Wow! What a crazy night. But, why do you worry. Everyone is just staring at your cleavage.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I am sure no male looked you in the eyes...LOL
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Are you kidding? The only thing they could complain about was that you were too pretty and competition for the spoken-for men, or that your cleavage was distracting to everyone. In other words, you look great!!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Yep, a hetero bar is definitely a step up (for a CD'er) compared to an LGBT bar!

And if one looks convincing enough, you know you introduce a whole new set of potential issues when doing that, right? LOL

Oh, and judging by your pics, the ladies' room was obviously your best & really only choice. Using the men's could have potentially caused some unwanted attention.

Anyway, glad you had fun! Looked good!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Glad you had a safe time Nicole and I have found having great cleavage helps because guys and girls tend to not look at your face as closely.

Ditto to what Tracii said. Glad you had a good time and the evening went without incident.
    You look amazing Nicole. I don't know how you get such realistic cleavage but you look great and (at least in those photos) very passable. Well done my dear.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Well done for getting out with the normals. From your photos you look very passable. You look fantastic.
    A girl can never have too many dresses

Wow! Glad you got through it. You look great too!

You have no need to worry, I'm totally hetero and you'd have caught my eye as nothing but a good looking woman, you look great, very passable

Reality Check
    You look great and I'm glad you had a good time but you really should watch that "drinking and dressing" thing. Alcohol can cause us to do things we wouldn't do while sober and sometimes we regret those things the next morning. And there's also the chance of being arrested for being drunk in public and you wouldn't want to go to jail with those boobs.
    Last edited by Krisi; 10-31-2016 at 11:04 AM.

You look absolutely fantastic Nicole - you've NOTHING to worry about!

Sounds like an awesome night out! That has to be the next step for me too, going out to a non lgbt place. Anyways.... You look amazing! Love the hair and makeup. Gorgeous!

But those boobs, damn! Can we get a tutorial on how to?
    Transgender girl

You look fabulous!!! It can be scary when we try something new, like going to a straight bar. That being said, you have always looked lovely and natural and no one saw anything but an attractive young woman.
    Please call me Lisa!

You looked great and have no fear. I am sure that your cleavage attracted the attention that they only glanced at that nice face.
    Part Time Girl

Sounds like it was tons of fun! You looked gorgeous!

Wow !!! Happy Hallow's Eve !!!

@--}----
    Michelle

You have no need to be paranoid! My word!! You are stunning! The only surprise would be if you weren't getting hit on all night long!!

Thanks for all the compliments girls
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Nicole!
    i think the eye's have it umm i mean aye's have it ....you have to show us how you get that cleavage!

Sh-sh-sh-shakin' all over jemima_bates's Avatar
    Ha. You look fantastic.
    Love the way you capture the mind playing tricks - I bet no-one noticed.

Jemima x

Nicole you are one beautiful Irish lady! You have an amazing GF and are blessed with a talent I could only dream of
    Glad you had a great night out!!!

you look great I am sure no-one had any issues with you...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Nicole, you look fantastic! I am so glad you had a good time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix