Thread: Crossdressing is fun

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Crossdressing is fun

And, it's really cool when you achieve a level of really pulling it off.
    But, would you spend a day out and about wearing a prosthetic female fat suit?
    There are many real women out there but, us CD's tend to emulate sexy tarts or just blender inners.
    So, what do you think?
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 10-30-2016 at 07:46 PM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I am probably the couch potato! Women can be downright nasty to other women in a social setting! As my daughter says, do not extinquish someone else's candle to make your's shine brighter! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    This phenomenon is not limited to women.

And your point is... what, exactly? - to shame overweight women and girls? There is already enough "fat-shaming" of the female sex going on these days because of society's (and the fashion industry's in particular) unrealistic expectations of the ideal body image. Why would we crossdressers add to their misery and project a caricature of them the way the drag queens already do?

There are plenty of fat dudes around as well. Many of us crossdressers already fall into that category. When we don female clothing that is already geared towards BBW's because that's the only stuff that fits us, do we really need to pile it on further?

Fat shaming is as bad as **** shaming or trans shaming or any other type of shaming. 🌺

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Fat shaming is as bad as **** shaming or trans shaming or any other type of shaming. 🌺

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    Simple answer is no , a suit like that would blow my budget !

To call us tarts just because we might wear something on the short side with excessive heels ! You wouldn't catch any sensible person in their sixties wearing stuff like that !

So, I just asked if you would. Enough with the PC piling on.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    [When we don female clothing that is already geared towards BBW's because that's the only stuff that fits us, do we really need to pile it on further?[/QUOTE]

Well. I dont. My clothes are (UK) size12. The average female size here is 14, not that I'm sizeist in any way. Not sure why anyone would want to wear a fat suit, probably very uncomfortable and hot.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 10-30-2016 at 07:58 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Silver Member
    I don't need to, I am already a very large woman when dressed. Besides, I just LOVE big women, so it wouldn't bother me to be seen as one, if I wasn't already.

When i dress it is with bold colors, sexy styles and patterns, slinky fabrics, and with as many accessories as i can manage. It is a "fantasy" for sure and I am out to have the most FUN I can have with it. I like exotic fabrics, long fingernails, dangling earrings, and shiny pantyhose. And did i forget the sling back high heels, in bright red. I definitely am not trying to look like a woman my age (late 60s) and would never go out looking like a 30 year old, but the fun factor is much better. Enjoyment that's what it's all about for me.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Carla, I wanted to see if I could do it, so, I made my own fat suit for one of Sherry's picto stories. The feeling of becoming large, cumbersome, and uncomfortable was very odd. I can't say I enjoyed it all. I kept bumping into things and couldn't do things I normally do without thinking even dressed in my restricting silicone suit!

After experiencing what being really obese is like, I'm very sympathetic to anyone, male or female, that has to deal with that on a daily basis.

I would never consider going out anywhere appearing to be extremely over weight for the reasons Leslie outlined above. Not even on Halloween!

P1060926 (508x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Carla when dressed as a CD or obese woman both allow us to present and feel what we are not. The difference is when dressed as a CD we are satisfying an inner need, it brings pleasure to dress, present in public as a woman and achieving a level of really pulling it off. All of it, planning and thinking about it, getting dressed, moving about in public with female mannerisms and achieving passing as a woman just feels so good and rewarding that you can do this. You will have achieved your goal when you can do this and it feels so right, you can express your self as your second self and the physical, mental and emotional aspects are so pleasurable. It is a part of who you are and you can change to being this other person. Doesn't it feel so good and different than "the man feeling" when being a woman?

On the other hand wearing a fat suit there is nothing good about the feeling or presentation. What they have in common is they are both looked down on by our society. Society should realize both can be the way we were born, one physical and one mental.

Reality Check
    The thought never occurred to me. I just do the best to look like the woman I would have been if I had been born female. I doubt I would have become "fat".

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I get really tired of seeing CDs out dressed as tarts and other totally inappropriate garb. Only street corner hookers look like that. No wonder the only place CDs can go is to gay bars. Dress with a touch of class and you'll be welcomed everywhere, especially by women who will no longer find you threatening or demeaning.

Reality Check
    I agree about CDs dressing like hookers.

You don't even need that "touch of class". Just dress like a normal woman for the time and place. Don't wear six inch heels to the grocery store or Walmart. Actually, don't ever wear them out of the house.

I have my own real fat suit that I carry around with me these days. I could stand to lose 45 lbs. I would look more girly.
    But besides that, men have image and body issues like our GG sisters do too, we are mostly too embarrassed to talk about it

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    This thread lost me long ago. Good on the doc for trying it out. But no I would not, I'm me when dressed and I'm me when not dressed. What has being over weight or an elfin wood nymph got to do with anything.

I would not do that as I am thin and work to keep it that way. So flaunt what you have and don't try to be someone else.
    Part Time Girl

Hi Ladies!
    Been a long time since I've replied to these boards and this topic is right up my alley! I'm a big gal and I don't let that stop me from dressing nice. I like cute dresses and nice suits with mid heels or wedge heels. I dress in what makes me comfy and I love to walk around a lot in my shoes so again, comfort. Life's too short to worry about stuff. I'm just glad I get to go to a CD function or two, hang out with many interesting gurls and have fun.

Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Carla, I wanted to see if I could do it, so, I made my own fat suit for one of Sherry's picto stories. The feeling of becoming large, cumbersome, and uncomfortable was very odd. I can't say I enjoyed it all. I kept bumping into things and couldn't do things I normally do without thinking even dressed in my restricting silicone suit!
    Thanks, Sherry. I was just posing a question out of curiosity and not bashing anyone.
    Oh, and I didn't even answer my own question.

Yes. I would do it for a day just for the experience.

Aspiring Member
    In response to Carla's query, I'd never have thought of it (even a realistic one). I've all along thought I earned my figure - for better or for worse (I think the latter). I'm in agreement that many CDers have tried or are still trying to emulate a sexy ideal that's probably quite... unattainable. The current treatment of fat suits, at least on TV / in film, doesn't seem too kind either - I've sometimes observed it used for comedic purposes, unfortunately.

I see no reason to fat-shame, even though I'm not - I can't be - personally a victim. I can't say for sure how wearing a fat suit (regardless of gender) would feel like (physically and emotionally). A 'hidden camera' social experiment involving fat suits proves that we have enough body-shaming issues (and issues with body ideals) on our plate, significantly more so for women. Not to mention these also potentially intersect with our own body issues as well.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Cross-dressing is very fun!
    And extra exciting out in public!
    However, I would not wear a fat-suit.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".