Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Hi I'm Jennifer,your waitress. "

Sorry but trust, honesty, and communication make a relationship work! You are not being honest and you are not communicating which could very easily destroy her trust! I think it is neat you got the job, but not good for the relationship! Either tell her or quit the job(did I say that---yes) Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Jennifer0918 didn't ask for marital advice in the OP, especially from someone who lied to the wife for 20 years before coming clean...

It's not advice, its common sense
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

If you don't mind me asking, what restaurant is CD friendly in Chi.

Wait until the wife and kids go out to eat and Jenn has to wait on them.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-31-2016 at 11:49 PM. Reason: quote wasn't needed

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Am I the only one confused about what a "cd friendly establishment" exactly entails?

Cuz that could mean a whole bunch of different things.

Anyway, some of y'all are crazy!

I could never do something like that. I never even thought of wanting to do something like that!

Then again, I suppose I have done or want(ed) to do some things that some here may think is "weird," too.

Anyway, enjoy your new job!

And I'm curious if you (had to?) interview en femme for something like this.

Please share some stories!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamienoir View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what restaurant is CD friendly in Chi.
    Kit kat lounge

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post

And I'm curious if you (had to?) interview en femme for something like this.

Please share some stories!
    No interview the manager is a friend and he said he was ok with it.I frequent this place when out en femme
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-31-2016 at 11:50 PM. Reason: you didn't need to post the whole quote

Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    You are 100% Correct. And so is Jenniferathome.
    Her plan is just not wise. It lacks communication and breaks trust. Two things vitally important to a relationship. Especially a marriage covenant.
    Last edited by LovelyGeek; 10-31-2016 at 10:39 PM. Reason: clarify which jennifer - not op
    - Still Choosing an "En Femme" Name

I do not care about if you have a family or not, I cannot judge you. What I can tell you is that I am so envious. To have a job for my female "alter ego" is one of my fantasies. Good luck

That is great good for you hope you have fun find out what your looking for and make a lot of great tips :-)

Banned Read only
    Glad you are doing it, you will get a lot of knowledge from interacting with a lot of different people.

Valid points made by both sides in this thread. I do wonder if you made your decision, and will actually follow through with it, while under "the pink fog" or if it was/will be done under clear forethought. I'm an adventurous sort by nature, but always at least recognize the risks before venturing forward. Hopefully you've done the same, and the experience will turn out to be a positive one for you Jennifer. Not my place to judge, so I'll simply wish you well.

Karen

Thanks to all for the comments and toughts and we'll wishes.

The Kit Kat Lounge looks like a very fun place! Let me know if they need a crossdressed guitar player for entertainment.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    Now, THAT'S funny, Do! Because if people actually HAD common sense? They mite not have gotten married in the first place!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

OMG that place is awesome and the food and drinks are great. Some girlfriends and I are planning a ladies night there one Saturday this month so hopefully, you can be our waitress . Enjoy your new job Jennifer.

Gold Member
    Oh yeah, sensible shoes for sure. Also, this will help you gain confidence about being out in public en femme like nothing else could.
    I think you will get more compliments on your appearance than anything.

The only downside is that dressing up kind of loses it's novelty when you have to do it for a job. I mean it is probably a good idea to pick a gender presentation and stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Good for you. Here's my tip:
    Two things I don't want my waitress to say:
    - when she takes my order, "what'll it be, sweetie?"
    - when she brings my order, "here ya go".
    That is true. Calling someone "sweetie" is tacky. Try "Pumpkin tits" instead.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That sounds very awesome Jennifer!
    I often imagine opening up some kind of clothing/costume store where I can dress en femme anytime at work, since I would be the owner.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'll work for free Alice 2014 if you ever open up a store,I just wanna be dressed

Wish u good luck, Jennifer.

Jennifer,
    Congratulations on your new job! I wish you all the best and hope you do great!

Lara

You Go Girl! and as others have already said Please do Share your experiences and feelings as you are doing something that most of us will never get to experience personally!

Good luck with the part time job Jen!

♫cause I'm just a girl..

My feet are killing me,my first day working as Jennifer today,what an adventure.My start time was 5pm but arrived a couple hours to get into girl mode,another trans girl that bartends helped me out with my make up,thank Lisa.So I was dolled up make up my wig in check breast forms looking femme now I'm on the floor the main dinning room trying to learn the computer system and placing orders in etc.etc.thank goodness last minute I was only to be shadowing and also assisting Lisa at the bar.The people were very nice very friendly some said hI,some smiled and some asked me if I was transitioning. All in all a good night I felt like a woman when a patron at the bar hit on me but he was a bit intoxicated but kinda of charming. I had to put my wig in a pony tail it was getting in my way and I got hot really quick,maybe it's time I grew out my hair?I'm happy I felt like a lady and tought to myself maybe I could live female full time?we'll it's daylight savings time so will have an extra hour to sleep,goodnight ladies..Jen

Glad the first day went well