some background, wife is OK i shave my legs as long as i keep them covered, fair enough, so this year recently decided t grow out the hair to get a wax......well while at work yesterday i needed to use the john, rude awakening, got to go but got no flow WTF, so i decide to drive closer to home and go to hospital satellite location, make my way there and check in, nurse comes over and does the blood pressure thing and all and of coarse im panicking already thinking im going to need a catheter and such and will eventually be wearing a gown i would never be able to make look good....so sit around for a bit an calm down and accept the fact that one day it will happen that i will have to see a medical professional as a CD, so im resigned to the fact today is the day.

see the doc, answer all the questions, sends in the nurse and she asks if i could try to get a sample, dreading it i say sure, well she sent me off to the restroom and was able to muster up one for her but my word the pain.....give the sample, doc comes back, says i have Cystitis, it happens....OK i thought it was a kidney stone, no they give you pain in the lower back or stomach, sets me up with some scripts and on my way, finish my work day to keep my mind off the discomfort.... after many agonizing trips to the head while at work and at home i decide to sleep in the office so my wife can get some sleep. slept fairly well considering, wife went to work....i got up and had at it, class of cold water....even though its against everything you wish to do add more fluid, but doc says keep hydrated, so sleep in a little more and the urge to go creeps back, so like a lady im sittting on the john and all of a sudden its stops, then bam the dam bursts open, low and behold their was a little extra package in my urine stream, thanks doc, i passed the infection....it was about a half inch long by a quarter inch wide

but im feeling better and i got over my fear of being out while under care, it is what it is..... always read the stories of others about this happening and came as close as i ever did to it happening......if you got this far thanks for reading....