Thread: Routines

Question Routines

I happened to think about how CDing has impacted my routines of late. Shaving, epilating, moisturizing, a touch of perfume, etc. In the morning, as a guy I could be pretty fast. Now my getting ready times have lengthened. Those things mentioned, plus a very light coat of BB cream and a touch of nude lipstick, and I am ready for the day. Oh, and it takes me a bit to select my panties for the day as well. I like to dwell on it a bit and usually try to match my shirt. Never even thought about what underwear to wear before tossing my tighty whities and replacing them with my rainbow of panties.

In the evening, just some additional face cream so the impact is less.

I'm not complaining as I enjoy every minute of it. And I am not out either. This is just enhanced drab mode that gets me through the day.

I wonder if others have had the same experience regarding their routines?

Traci

It's a bit different.
    I now shave at weekends, then spend 3-4 minutes for make up. But it's only weekends, holidays etc so not to much trouble.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Yes, at this moment I am washing my bras, panties, hose and blouses on the handwash cycle, never had to do this as a guy.

Pluck my stache when it get stubblie, put on aha's on my face and legs in the am and before I go to bed.
    Trying very hard to close up the fine wrinkles and years of sun damage.

My routine is too long. I am working on making it shorter.

For example on Halloween, from the time I started shaving to the time I took my first picture, it was about 3 hours. I had to shave, moisturize, apply makeup, put on my hip pads and such, get dressed, do my cleavage, and paint my nails.

When I don't do cleavage or nails, its still about 2 hours or so. Shaving is my least favorite part by far. I wish I could just jump straight into makeup. My makeup routine start to finish takes about an hour. I always do a full face - primer, concealer, foundation, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, brow pomade, lips, bronzer, blush, highlighter, contour powder.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Yes, I have to start thinking about things D-Day-2 (two days before dressing Have to shave my whole body, moisturize, make sure my toes are painted if I am wearing sandals, and ensure that I don't need any make-up items. As always, the night before is a little restless because I am always excited about what's coming

The morning of, do my dad duties until my children make it off to school. Then, another quick shower, double face shave with a new blade, and retreating to the boudoir and "going under" as my wife call's it for at least an hour and a half. A frumpy, middle-age man goes in and hopefully, a half-way presentable women comes out a little later.

The most interesting part is looking in the mirror as the transformation occurs. Especially the mental transformation. At some indefinite point, the man turns off and Mandy turns on. The change is fascinating and somewhat unnerving. But, as I have come to accept this more, it becomes more relaxing...

Ladies, keep your (face) powder dry...

Mrs. Mandy
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 11-04-2016 at 08:52 AM.

It does take a little longer but is so worth it.

Once or twice a year I dress for five or six days in a row. I get a little faster with the makeup. At night while watching TV I will do my nails etc.

For some the routine is a great part of the pleasure of cross dressing.

I agree with Lea and consuelo. Since the beginning of fall this year I have started dressing at least twice a week for the biggest part of the day. The make up gets easier but shaving my whole body really does suck. Since I'm off on Fridays my wife will shave my back before she goes to work and I shave the rest but I try and shave everything else like on Tuesday night also. I do my toes maybe every 2 weeks, and pluck stray hairs on my brows every night. But something new I've added to my routine and I've only done twice is going to a tanning salon. But I absolutely love the routine I'm in no matter how long it takes. Xoxo