Thread: ID Please

ID Please

I tried on some hairstyles, eyeliner and lipstick on my photo online and found that I look much better than I expected. I posted it in the Pictues thread.

It's very encouraging, because I can look at that image of me any time and think of it as me. I don't hate my male image, but I dislike it. I feel kind of gypped to have such a drab identity. So I'm excited to have a better image to identify with. Now I know what's possible if I ever get a makeover.

The only problem is I don't know anyone in person who'd like to see me the way I'd like to look. Last year my ex-GF thought I dressed to attract guys. No way. I guess I want to attract a lesbian or bisexual woman.

Anyway, it's refreshing to have a look available to me that I really like. Normally, I don't think about my physical identity, because it's unpleasant, but now I have a look that I am glad to ID with.

Anyone else have identity issues like this?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm not sure I'm exactly like that but yes I don't always like my male face, it's part of my reason for dressing and if it's an
    identify thing I'm still not sure on that just yet.
    I love doing makeup and each time I put it on I try to improve my look

I do not know about this one. I do not dislike my male anything. I will not really have a female me until November. So I guess I am sort of in between. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Like my wife says, she got a 2 for 1 deal with me and I'll live with that.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.