Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonder What Makes

Banned Read only

Wonder What Makes

Do you every, have you ever wondered what makes us CD? What comes into our mind that makes us want to get up and go put on a pair of panties? Why are we turned on by the way they look and feel? Once on why isn't that enough, we are compelled to add more clothing of a sex we are not. Why? We love the feel, look, wearing, walking in and the facial makeover of a woman, the weaker sex, why do we want this? Men are physically stronger and bigger, why would we choose to be weaker and smaller? As I set here writing this post I am truly enjoying the feeling of having on a pink nylon thong, my maleness tucked away to disappear and present as a woman and feeling the tightness and softness of girl jeans. I get an inner feeling of happiness when out in public, dressed in women's clothes, walking in women's heels and blending as a woman. Males and females that aren't CDs don't get this happiness, they just wear the clothes they have worn all their life and their is no sensual feeling attached. Wonder why we enjoy it so much, are we blessed or cursed, what made us CDs? Why are we males drawn to be women and love wearing their clothes?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I have wondered that quite a bit over the years. Although at this point, I just couldn't imagine not crossdressing.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

its a question wrapped in a conundrum inside and enigma.

I hope that question never gets answered. They might find a cure for it. lol.

Banned Read only
    Tracy, love your answer.

I honestly don't know why we're the way we are perhaps were all broken souls trying to find acceptance in a different world than our own or mabye were formed different but when it comes down to it my guess is that we just what to be someone else

I sure don't know why we do it. It just makes me happy
    Keely

One of the Reds

This question has been chewed on, mulled over, considered, worried about, you name it. I've yet to see a convincing argument that will encompass a small fraction of us let alone everyone. It could be as simple as why you prefer Fords to GM or long sleeves to short. You just do.

So don't worry over it. Just enjoy the pleasure it brings you.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    I'm not sure. Maybe I'm afraid of an unsavoury truth of some form, come what may. Maybe I'm merely afraid of missing the (non-sexual) gratification I derive from it. If you ask me, there're as many other ways of making myself 'beautiful' by a number of different standards, so it's not a simple matter of 'feeling pretty' - it's a side effect at best. I don't get anything sexual out of this - the very thought of being sexualised now creeps me out.

There're as many theories covering a reasonable number of us as there are people like us. However until there's a universal, uniting theory that explains a single, easily simplified behaviour, any attempt at theory is speculative at best, and doesn't provide a fully valid representation. I would perhaps leave it as a matter of personal choice, at the least end of the spectrum.

I can only speak for myself. I was raised by my mom and grand mom in a very matriarchal setting. I started with my mom's undies (I can still remember the old rubber girdles women wore.
    For a while in my teens and early adulthood (1960s & 70s) I did try to stop dressing, but here I am. Maybe if I had all the information that is available now, maybe I would have transitioned, maybe I'm more than a CD. I've had TG friends tell me that I will eventually transition but at this point of my life I think it's too late.

I don't think anyone could answer that question. Not even a psychiatrist can figure that out. It just is and we enjoy it for we have feminine desires. But I don't think that women are the weakest sex. I know as I aged that many of our women are much stronger that many men realize.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    For me I know I was born like it , just wired slightly different with a female overlay , all the lose ends were tied together at the age of 8-9 years. It's possibly when I became bi-gender and my GD kicked in.
    I don't dress for one reason it's a combination of sexual needs and satisfying an inner feeling and trying to reveal my female trait.

Maybe we enjoy it so much because it allows us for a limited period to enter a comfort zone where the desires in our brains are being satisfied in reality, we talk about stress relief , to have those feelings must be deeply entrenched , for most of us it's for life , we have to come to terms with it and totally accept it .

I don't think the physical stereotypes have anything to do we it, we are equal in abilities but in different areas.
    Women must get sensual feelings from certain clothes , Cders are very fortunate that we have the opportunity to share those feelings.

To me I feel I'm blessed now I've come to terms with it, those that can't or won't see it may think it's a curse !

Cd Mark,
    I don't feel we are broken souls, we just have to find ourselves.
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-05-2016 at 02:46 PM.

I have always wondered why. I used to be distressed about it, but no longer. It is what it is. But I still wonder why.
    I believe there is no single answer.

I read one good simple explanation a CDer gave to a little girl, "I have a boy's body but a girl's brain." Not true of everyone but one way to look at it. I think everyone has both male and female in them and some of us wish to see both sides. Just some thoughts on the matter. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have no idea.

I always wondered and still do from time to time. I don't believe there is one simple answer to it.

Made up definitions found in books that define something no one should really care about
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, See line #2 in my signature.

It's just who I am & It's just what I do......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's the clothes... The colors, the styles, the shapes, the materials, The cut and fit, the way they swish when we walk. the sound of high heels on the hard floor. it's the whole ball of wax. Mens clothes are boring as a rain delay in a baseball game. hope this helps.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

As long as I can remember I have wanted to wear women's clothes. I don't really question it, it just is.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Well, the way I see it, our brains are hardwired to interpret crossdressing as actual contact (identity) with a female. So when we crossdress our brains release a host of feel-good neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and others) with produce the sensations of well-being, pleasure, comfort, and sexual gratification. So crossdressing makes us happy, but its all due to the neurotransmitters. The bigger question is, why is my brain's neural connections this way? Perhaps it has to do with the way neural connections are made during synaptogenesis and neural pruning.

If I could answer that question then I would be a tremendously successful therapist and own my own island of the coast of Belize...

Aspiring Member
    I think my yin is larger than my yang. Therefore, I dress

Ineke

we all know girls clothes are just fabulous, why question the motive, just were them and smile.

I am like Teresa, I was born this way. Wired slightly different. It just feels normal to be wearing women's clothes. I agree with everything she wrote.
    I don't question why I do it, I just do it because it feels right. I don't bother to psychoanalyze myself.