Thread: Boobies are the Rubicon, don't you think?

DutchCarla

Boobies are the Rubicon, don't you think?

Hooray for boobies of course! Info on the Rubicon can be found on Wikipedia.

As part of episode 2.316 of "who and what am I":
    I am very jealous of genetic ladies, who can basically shop for, where and wear whatever clothing they like, absolutely anywhere on the Barbie-GI Joe scale. I think I have read sentiments like this somewhere else on this forum, right? So for a FTM cross dresser, life seems easy.

Now, what separates us cross dressers (MTF) from these ladies is the fact that we also want to have boobies (and nice hair, and an hourglass figure, and ...). Genetic females wanting to wear lumberjack clothing don't want to flatten their boobs and wear a stuffed sock down their trousers (or at least: i think not as much).

Therefore my bold statement: us cross dressers/transgenders are just part time transsexuals who want to switch back and forth (definitions and differences taken from medicaldaily).

What do you think? Please... be gentle.

I think you have a lot to learn.

You are making assumptions on what FTM's want to do.

Also a Crossdresser is not a part time Transexual, they are completely different.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

DutchCarla
    Ah yes, there seem to be 31 to 71 genders depending on who you ask. I might have a lot to learn, but I'm quite sure I really don't want to. Things are complex enough already.

I think making blanket statements about ANY group is dangerous and not productive. Every person here and in the real world is an individual with unique feelings, desires, and motivations.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchCarla View Post
    ...Now, what separates us cross dressers (MTF) from these ladies is the fact that we also want to have boobies (and nice hair, and an hourglass figure, and ...). ...

Therefore my bold statement: us cross dressers/transgenders are just part time transsexuals who want to switch back and forth (definitions and differences taken from medicaldaily)...
    Well Carla, no, I don't want to have breasts. I use forms when I am dressed for the shape that they create but that's where it ends. And as for the part time transexual comment, no, that does not work for me either. I don't even consider myself under the transgender umbrella! I'm just a part time cross dresser. Nothing more.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Making blanket statements or making assumptions that everyone feels the same as you do isn't going to be productive.
    I'm not just CDer I am transgender and dress in clothes of the opposite gender because it feels right to me not for some kind of part time sexual thrill.
    It can get complex if you let it but why not just be yourself whatever that is?
    Boobs are OK and I do have a small pair but if you are dressing 100% female they are needed to fill the clothes out properly.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-05-2016 at 12:56 PM.

DutchCarla
    Sorry...
    Don't want to assume anyone's gender or force anyone to have real, permanent breasts when removable breast forms will do.

Banned Read only
    I am in no way Transsexual.

Do I want real boobs? Yes. If i woke up tomorrow with real flesh and fat boobies that would be great. But in order to do that now I'd have to get implants which I've never seen as attractive on women.

I might be close, but only on wanting a real set of breasts, only B-C cup.
    Thats where Im stuck at, mostly because I love bras! There are about one million ways to wear things with them, as a guy, not as many options.

Pretty in Pink

I have natural B cups and some bras and tops make them look a lot bigger. However why do you think that. I have heard many men say anything bigger than a handful is a waste. But yes some like bigger ones. My SO has nice ones and that is enough. .
    Part Time Girl

I am thinking this thread is going down a one-way dead end street
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Bingo, it started bad, and is not improving.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm with you Lorileah.

Banned Read only
    DutchCarla,
    Are you jealous because you can't dress like that or are you suggesting you could be TS.

You've no reason to be jealous just go out and do it, buy what clothes you choose and wear them , you also have a great advantage because you can make your boobs any size you like, a woman usually goes with what she has, some hate their big boobs and some want bigger ones aren't we lucky we have a choice !

As for where you are on the TG/TS spectrum we are all different , I know what I am now, dressing helps me live part of my life I prefer and enjoy, I know I'm close to the TS line and would prefer not to switch back but have commitments that dictate it.

All I can add is find yourself and so you will understand that you can't make blanket statements.

I think Carla is a rookie CDer / n00b and has quite a bit to learn.
    Carla, a little advice. Read a few more of the threads (like, a ton more of the threads). You'll get there.

Welcome to the forum.
    Sayyidah
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.