Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post purge

Aspiring Member
    Thankfully I have never purged. The worst I've done is pack my things away for long periods but I never just up and threw everything out. We've been through multiple house moves and my clothes have always moved with me. I guess having a wife who's been aware of it all that time helped of course. Ultimately, while I've always been pressured by society to shamefully tuck my gender away and just conform to their definition of what I should be, I've never gotten so deep in shame that I was willing to believe I'd just be able to shut it off forever.

Regarding the ideologies of the LGBT community, as a Christian trans person, I will say just as with any other group there are extreme elements that drive the ideology too far. Just look at our present political situation for further examples of how this isn't exclusive to the LGBT among us. However, the simple ideology of let people be themselves and not abuse them because of who they are I think is one that all human beings should be able to get behind. I pray everyday that we all can see that light and just stop worrying so much about what the person next to us is doing and instead focus on how to better ourselves.

Hi! I have purged several times, unfortunately. I am actually in the process of re-building my wardrobe again. Sometimes though, I do regret buying female clothes again though. Does anyone else feel this way? I feel ashamed and then I start thinking what if something happened to me and my loved ones found my things? What would they think about me now that I was gone? This is what drives my purged. My problem is hiding my things and of course time.

The purging and unpurging (a new word-just what we need-haha) cycle may be proof of denial.
    "OK, self, I'm NOT a crossdresser and to prove it I'm getting rid of everything". ---- Denial.
    Later........
    "Oh, crap, what have I done? I AM a crossdresser. I NEED to dress but I have nothing. I need to go shopping." ---- Proof of denial.

Three times (slow learner I guess), the final one over 22 years ago.

This is exactly what I go through every time lol!