Thread: waching football

waching football

As I watch football, something about it makes me want to dress as a female.I am thinking it has something to do with the fact that I was never any good at sports .Also growing up I was alone alot on weekends so I could dress

I wonder if you have a type of conditioning. When I was young I could not wait until people had left the house and I could dress. When I am left alone these days I do get a similar urge even thought it is not necessary for me to be alone in order to dress.

I suppose watching football could give a person a want to dress. It seems with all the new rules the sport has become less violent. I played thru high school and tried in college. I do remember that I had a want to dress after being in a tough practice session or a tough game. The dressing seemed to bring me back down to earth and relieved much hatred or wanting to fight.
    This is a very good topic as my wife was just asking me the other day why do I get so angry at the new football rules. I told her that I was raised that when we took the field our helmets became our war bonnets and to hit hard to punish the opponent for even taking the field with us. Coaches used to preach this to us a it was do anything to win. Even to look for an opens weakness, such as a knee brace and hit that to put them out of the game. Leave it all on the field with nothing left in reserve. I developed lots of hostilities toward the game. Even the pep rally cheers have changed as they no longer yell kill them or knock them out..... Y'all get my drift. Things are changing. After the tough old times I needed some femme time to get back to being nice it seemed. I guess we all have many different reasons we dress today.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Usually I want to dress when I'm watching college or HS football cause I want to be a cheerleader
    Always did in HS for sure

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Football (American) is a bunch of big burly, sweaty musclebound men in tight pants.
    OK round one: a deff win for me because of the eye candy.
    Round two: they chase after other men trying to catch a ball. Oh snap catch me !!
    Round three: they catch the guy with the ball and everybody piles on top to hold him down Oh snap again that sounds like fun.
    How this is viewed as a manly sport and tough is beyond me, its a bunch of men trying to make physical contact with other men.
    Even the players positions sound un manly.
    Tight end.
    Wide receiver, cornerback quaterback (he is the skinny one with the small tight butt)
    The whole game sounds like a gay man came up with it.

Ah lassies, the game used to be really tough, Now non of the game sounds like gays. Tracii, yeah the pro football now is a bucketful of rules and nobody can hit like they used to.
    So now I like collage football. I used to play high-school football. We hit hard to win games. No doubt about that and the T formation was in for a couple years before we went to the eye formation. Yeah it was a blast then. Now I don't know because of the new rules.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Spammer
    Dana I know nothing about football I just like the uniforms because the guys look so cute in them.
    T formation ? That sounds interesting could mean trans who knows.
    All I know is I like watching all those back fields in motion in tight little pants.
    I'm in heaven if I go to a sports bar with straight friends and a game is on.
    My eyes are on the game and they have no idea what I'm thinking.

Aspiring Member
    I assume we're talking American football here. I can't say I've had the game cause me an urge to dress up but I will say that quite often lately I do watch games while dressed. A couple weeks ago I was in a hotel watching Thursday night football wearing a cami and skirt outfit. Today I watched the Lions beat the Vikings while running on the treadmill in my sports bra, ladies tank and capri leggings.

Gold Member
    I am dressed today also, No football, By Week, So watch an old movie.
    I love my Sunday Dress up days, Just a great way to relax.
    Rader

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I used to love football (thats 'football', not 'soccer'), but couldn't care less about it now. No sport ever made me want to dress, but I could watch womens beach volleyball all day!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

No, it's that unknown internal drive, not football, that makes me want to dress. But I like have a game on TV, volume up, while I transform. If anything exciting happens (I mean in the game - transforming is already exciting), I can see it on replay.

Banned Read only
    No, football does not make me want to dress up.

I'm up and dressed long before kickoff.......unless there's a game in London which usually starts at 8:30.

Now I see there are some posts about rules and how the game has become to watered down. I have my own opinions on some rules, specifically those pertaining to the offense when they're inside their own twenty and penalties that will be applied to kickoffs. But I don't want to hijack this thread. But let's just say that my ideas would change penalties for the better.

I played football all the way through college. I always thought being in a locker room and lifting heavy weights and having all that testosterone flowing through my body would kill my crossdressing desires, but it didn't
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

There is something that really makes me feel good watching a rough and tough manly game while sitting daintily in my skirt.

Karen Sue

I'll be watching with my SEAHAWKS panties on under my SEAHAWKS womans shorts and SEAHAWKS womans jersey. Can't tell a difference anyway.

Banned Spammer
    How do birds play football Kathie?