Thread: Why the sudden change of heart?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar

Why the sudden change of heart?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Some people.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    bizarre video

It just shows guys will always look at women (or what they think is a woman)
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Aspiring Member
    I've seen a few of these videos by a couple different people. The point is a good one but as you can see in this video, a awful risky game to play.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Risky in what way?

If he hadn't said anything to anyone, odds are they simply would have kept walking, end of story. Of course, that would probably also make a much less entertaining video.

He also responds, *because* he has a camera rolling (as a deterrent & also for evidence, if either/both are needed). He also has "back-up" in case something escalates too far. Plus he has experience being a "clown" in public with strangers, so he's probably that much more adept at managing/diffusing situations than your average person. Not all of us have these luxuries.

I wear leggings in public fairly often while in guy-mode. I understand the "risks" in doing so, which are pretty mild, really. And yes, sometimes I notice looks & reactions from guys. I had even shared a quick & funny story here where my leg was mistaken for a GG's.

But I never further any incidents, even though I suppose I could.

Anyway, yeah, the YouTuber made a sequel, employing a somewhat different method & also utilizing a GG. Another YouTube channel has a pretty good one, where some of the guys get *pissed*. And I'm sure there are others.

Banned Read only
    Laura,
    I'm wondering what a taxi driver thought of my back view while wearing a denim skirt and wedges while I was bending over to get my overnight bag out the car, maybe he turned his screen cam round to catch it !!

Geez ! I've only just thought of that one, maybe never a truer word spoken in jest !!

Yeah that just shows that men's eyes are always on a lady's butt in situation like that,. Most women would not challenge a guy like that and he was pretty forward. Yeah if s gay guy came around he might just be in trouble. So a girl just flaunts herself, but do not force comments. So it is an unreal situation. But he was pretty good at communication.
    Part Time Girl