And the earth didn't open up!

Yesterday morning I had my second personal meeting with a seasoned, fantastically wonderful forum sister. I met her, as I had vowed to her I would, in full fem, top to bottom: wig, makeup, forms, jewelry, nails, black leggins and t-shirt, white wind breaker, 3 1/2" open toe, white wedges and red toenails and my new, black purse. I was just a little nervous as I walked girly steps across the parking lot where I met her. We sat for a coffee chat and to show her phone photos and videos of my earlier, very careful outings... my baby steps. People were walking past us and didn't bat an eye even as we took some photos. My mentor sister even suggested that we continue my new feminine journey by going to another place, a large supermarket. I really had to think about that as I didn't yet have that much nerve.

As things progressed, and feeling so wonderful that I had done it presenting as a woman, I simply forgot that I was an older guy! It was so natural being me, the girl inside, that I really didn't care what others may have thought. I was finally ME, the whole person that I wanted to be, "I gotta be me, I gotta be me," as the song says, and I finally was.

My forum sister's absolute assurance that I was properly and nicely presenting as a woman made me feel terrific, in that gentle, low key environment. I was so happy that I had been among some normals as a woman. But, I had to pee! What to do now? She said let's go to the coffee shop, and you can use the ladies' room. What !!! She urged me on, so I went to the ladies' room, did my thing, remembered to put the seat back down, and the adventure continued ... yep, we drove to the supermarket! It was in a major shopping center, and lots of people were around.

Her calmness inspired me! I put my phone, car keys and money in the purse. She rounded up a small shopping cart for me. I put the purse in the wire tray, and off we went, entering the store along with others. I felt so natural that I couldn't believe I wasn't nervous... but excited? YES!We walked the store. I pushed my prop, and we stopped in the OTC drugs area. She got my phone and took several photos of me there and said, "you now belong here." What an absolute thrill !!

We left the store and in crossing the drive area, I lost a nail. I traced my steps and found it, bending lady-like to retrieve it She again took a couple of pics of me, and we talked about our next meeting being for dinner at a nice restaurant in Newport Beach. Why not, I thought. I could wear my LBD or LRD and be dressy this time! We'll work on the date.

We parted ways after my profound thanks for all that I done that morning with her encouragement and personal guidance. It was, finally, a truly wonderful experience for this old girl! I refreshed my glossy red lipstick and thought that i could do more today since I was already presenting as a woman. I drove to a sports park (lot of people around) and walked to an overlook, took pics, back to the car. I was hungry, so off to a Wendy's drive through where I got a 'thank you, ma'am'.

I felt so girlishly giddy! I had actually gotten well out of the closet I was truly a happy woman!

I hope this long story was worth your reading. I just had to tell it as it happened. The moral? It will help you to do the same, if you can locate an experienced, agreeable forum girl to assist and encourage you. BTW, yes photos were taken, but I'm not yet ready to show same, so please, 'no pics, it didn't happen' comments. If you doubt me, PM me and we'll have a girl-to-girl talk.

I've only just begun!

Love and hugs to all.

Jenny22