Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanting to come out at Church

Yes there's a Unitarian Church that's 15 minutes from my house.

Banned Read only
    You could always dress as a Nun
    PS Where in the Bible does it say thou shall not where pantyhose.

We belong to a very excepting church. It's normal to see a cross dresser at Sunday service. One member is transitioning and works in the sound booth. The focus is on your souls growth and is a welcoming community. Many members as well as the pastor here is gay. I am not and have always represented myself as male. Check out Christ Church Unity in your town...also known as CCU

Thank you all for your help. I'm going to go to coffee hour after the service and ask others what their views are of the LGBT community? If they have no problems at all then the pastor shouldn't have any problems either. Before coming out to the pastor. I'll ask her what her views are of the LGBT community? If she' open minded about it. I'll then let her know that I'm of the transgender community.

Junior Member Mellisastocking996's Avatar
    Got to say this is an ironic post... So there's me...
    But the funny thing is there's a young person nearby who I know is gender neutral/ trans' nearby!
    Last edited by Mellisastocking996; 11-13-2016 at 08:47 PM.