Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ever wonder what made you try it on?

Ever wonder what made you try it on?

Besides what item we first started with, I often wonder what gave me the curiousity to try it on in the first place. In my case, nylons. It's not that every boy thinks to do this, so why did I?

Anyone else wonder why they thought to experiment in the first place? Had I/we never tried this, would I be a crossdresser today. Was it simply meant to be?

Julia

Why did I have to watch the NewlyWed game that day??
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]I remember being a little girly anyway. So when i saw my sister's dress laid out for her to go to school the next day all i can remember thinking is "why not?"[/SIZE]

?

I guess it was me. I felt different, my early years were directed in that way, but that did not feel the same. I knew I was doin something that I was not suppose to do and getting away with it..... it's been a lonf time ago but I think that was it.

First time back in time?

Oh it was long ago and far way. I just held that scrap of cotton and thought, 'Why not'? Then when it had slipped onto me I began to know.....

Why Indeed

Hi All: Like most lifelong CDs I ahve contemplated why did I ever try on a bra. I started with my older sister's black lacecup underwire bra laying so innocently on the floor. As soon as I slipped my little boy breasts into those cups and felt the underwires supporting me I was changed in that instant into a lifelong crossdresser.

There R two incidents that may have come into my subconscious desire to try on a bra. It is unclear to me if I would have done it anyway or if I was led to do that.

The first incident was when I was about 5yo, my sister 9yo. My mother had my sister and 2 of her little friends over and perhaps I was being a pest, but my mother playfully said "Lets see what U would look like as a girl". She stripped me in front of the 3 little girls and then put me into my sisters white cotten panties, lacey socks, maryjanes and a blue gingham party dress. I was crying, but stimulated. I remember it quite well. Then my mother said "look at this cute little girl". I was dressed that way for several hours until my sister's friends left.

The second incident that may have influenced me happened not very long before I put on my sister's bra. I was at my friend's house after school and was wearing a thin Tshirt and levi's. His mother who was a beautiful young woman I was quite smitten with said " U should wear a bra, your nipples R as big as mine". I was absolutely embarrassed almost to wanting to die right there. It was only several weeks later that I put on my sister's bra, and I was off to the races and have never stopped. Although like many I have purged and tried, only to restart and expand on my wardrobe of lingerie to where now i have at least one of everything I think.

Just

the sheer feeling of lace, silk - oh, I have to stop

remembering

This is an interesting question to me because I can remember the situation quite clearly, but I can't remember the reason or reasoning. I was about seven years old, so a lot of time has passed. However, I have had a few "flash backs" of memory, especially in the last ten years. These have opened up some renewed memories. I think that the reason for the flashbacks is that my mother died at that time and a few years before she died, she revealed something that happened in her life at the time I was about seven years old--she had another baby. My older brother and I were being reared by her alone, since my dad had died when I was about five. My mother dated a little, but in those days for a woman to have pre-marital sex was still somewhat scandalous. So when she got pregnant, she apparently felt that she needed to keep it a secret, particularly because the father was a married man.
    I still don't know some of the details, but I learned quite a bit when the child she bore came into our lives on a quest to find his birth parents. He had been adopted at infancy, so my mother never knew him. NOW BEFORE AN ADMINISTRATOR SAYS THAT THIS IS OFF THE THREAD, let me say that my first "try on" was a Playtex rubber girdle. I put it on and stuffed a big towel into it. Looking back, I think that I was simulating the appearance of pregnancy. At the time, I did not consciously know that my mother was pregnant. My mother actually caught me, and only said, "What are you doing, Johnny?" I answered, "Nothing." She never said another word about it. But from that time on, I began trying on my mother's underwear and eventually whole outfits of her clothes. That was over fifty years ago. In some future thread, I would love to tell more of the story and some of the other influences on my dressing--including the fact that my mother had me wearing girl's panties from very early age until I finished the sixth grade.
    So that's part of my story of my first "try on."
    warmly, Linnea

Strange one really. I alway remember when I was very young that i had a security blanket, u must remember the old blankets with the holes but most importantly the silky edging strip, I remember the silky fell of it and used to love the feeling of it when i went to bed. the silky feel i discovered was the same as the feel of legs in nylons. Now the feeling of wearing nylons and the touch of them, I was only about 7 at the time, And so it begins

Hugs

Angelina xx

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia Cross
    Besides what item we first started with, I often wonder what gave me the curiousity to try it on in the first place. In my case, nylons. It's not that every boy thinks to do this, so why did I?

Anyone else wonder why they thought to experiment in the first place? Had I/we never tried this, would I be a crossdresser today. Was it simply meant to be?

Julia

I think a whole LOT more boys than we think, think to do it---out of curiosity, mostly. Considering how many of my friends in their teen years dressed as girls for halloween, (I didnt BTW), and noticing the nervous reactions of other friends and adult males when the subject of women's clothes comes up (even my father)---I would dare say that at least 80% of boys have tried on an article of female clothing at LEAST ONE time in their lives.==Perhaps even more. For most it may have been a ONE or two time thing that satisfied their curiosity, and that was it. They just NEVER tell ANYBODY

The minority, of boys , though, are the ones who KEEP doing it. The clothing either "resonated" with them or gave them feelings of pleasure. and /or relaxation. These are the one ones who become Cross Dressers.

I started at age 12 with lipstick myself---I was curious to see what I would look like as a woman (so i told myself) I also had a "fear" of it since I was ALMOST "lipsticked" by some teenagers (and later my mother) at age eight. ---The curiosity and fear finally got the best of me, and I finally put it on my myself , when home alone one day.==I got quite a rush from it, but I never could get quite a handle on "what i looked like as a girl", which lead to adding more and more items to my CDing---dressing completely by age 14.----and I STILL do it.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 02-28-2006 at 07:12 PM.

when I rember is the curousity of looking at my mothers dresser drawers of clothing and was fastinaticed by the feel of panites. I touched them and it felt what they where like. so like it. so I was alone and put them on and has been for sometime now. I liked them I was young now I am a man I even wore my moms prom dress.
    Last edited by prohetJoel; 02-28-2006 at 07:22 PM.

They say we really can't remember much before the age of 3 or 4. But I swear that at around 3 or 4 I remember wearing my mothers long leg snap crouch girdle. I would put it on and hide under the bed. Then I can remember wearing my grandmothers open bottom playtex girdle, and hiding behing her rocking chair in her bedroom. Don't know what it was about the girdles but I have a special fondness for them till this day. I never dress without wearing some sort of girdle.

OK, this is a really interesting question, one of which I have given a lot of time too. Like many, I have purged a number of times only to start over and get even more sophisticated in my dressing. Anyway, when I was about 11 or 12, I accidentally saw this picture of a young model wearing nothing but two LP records. Something went "Click". About one day later I tried on my moms panties and bra. 40+ years later I have now admitted that the picture actually awoke the female part of me that was always there and always will be there.

couriousity kills the cat

I remember as a little kid, my sister and I found our mom's slip, we both tried it on and my sister even run down to show mom, she wasn't happy. Growing up, we were trained to do the laundry, so you naturally end folding the clothes which include panties and bras and nylons. It felt weird to handle these items, like I was breaking the rules or committing a crime. One day while folding I decided to try on a bra and a sweater of my mom's and my sister came in, laughed and left. It was like forbidden fruit, they are things that men don't wear, but are simply curious to know more about. Then my mom bought a dress for my sister from a garage sale. It belonged to the hottest girl in my elementary grade class. I had such a crush on this girl and now her dress was in my home - naturally I felt the need to wear it. I gave me a connection with her. The ability to feel so close to someone who you physically can not be to yet wear something of theirs (legally in a round about way).

Once I got my first apartment in college, a Vic Secrets mag came in the mail addressed to the previous tenent or current. I decided what the heck, I single, living on my own with my own money and mailbox - why not. When I moved back home after quitting that college, I purged those items just incase because I was really scared and not so confident. Then I helped to create a community theater and the first show I we did involved a guy who had to wear a dress - I thought that would be cool to do. The funniest thing about that show was this girl who was the damsel in distress (a melodrama play) had to go in disguise as a boy and played my brother. She forgot to bring a pair of jeans to the performance and wore a pair of mine that I wore to the show. So now I have this hot blonde girl wearing my pants and I get to wear them after her - how cool is that. Well I always said, if you're in theater long enough, eventually you'll wear a dress. Well that time came with a musical we did and I had to dress up as a greek courtisan. Only I grew a beard for the show. I had fun and found an outlet to wear women's clothes in public for theater events without anyone realizing my secret desire. I still feel that wearing women's clothes is a way for me to feel intimately close to one since I have been single. I keep thinking that that feeling will subside once I am in a relationship, but after reading from many of you - I don't think that will be the case. I don't forsee myself coming out to anyone, but I'd trade the feel of wearing silk for the feel of a female next to me anyday.

It could just be simple curiosity, in my case I just don't know. I remember these cheerleader bloomer type drawers in the basement sewing room I tried at about 4 yrs old. Then when I was 10 and in the 5th grade I was looking at my teacher's stockinged legs one day and it was as if I got possessed by something. Like someone literally flipped an "on" switch in my head. And from that point on, its been on. From the time I got home from school that day I started scheming and trying to do it.

Why I tried them on?
    Perhaps it was the way they looked, perhaps the way they felt.
    Before I started buying my own, I used to "borrow" quite a few
    from my girlfriends, their sisters, my buddies sisters, my cousins friends, my friends wives.
    Just knowing that those beautiful ladies once wore them and that those panties were once so close to their private areas, I couldn't wait to try them on.
    Then, once they were on, the feel of the fabric drove me wild.
    And looking at myself in the mirror as I was wearing them,
    well, you know, one thing just lead to another.

Once Upon A Time!

I remember like it was yesterday, Once Upon a Time, Long Ago on a Girl Scout Camp Far Far Away. I was the only boy at a camp my mother was counseling with about 200 girl(Pure Heaven)
    We had a week of rain and everything I owned was soaked.
    Getting Donations from the Girls, I was told to put on the dry Clothes whether I liked it or not, I LIKED IT, I LIKED IT, that was the begin and I still love the Memory and the Feeling
    I was also made an Honorary Girl Scout that week!

I Love Scouting Rena

well....
    besides knowing deep inside it would be great somehow.

i was told in no uncertain terms that these items were not for little boys

well don't tell anyone but they are much more fun as an adult girl

(you understand the term adult is just a referance to physical age and nothing to do with my state of mind)
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

remembering bit by bit

This is an interesting question to me because I can remember the situation quite clearly, but I can't remember the reason or reasoning. I was about seven years old, so a lot of time has passed. However, I have had a few "flash backs" of memory, especially in the last ten years. These have opened up some renewed memories. I think that the reason for the flashbacks is that my mother died at that time and a few years before she died, she revealed something that happened in her life at the time I was about seven years old--she had another baby. My older brother and I were being reared by her alone, since my dad had died when I was about five. My mother dated a little, but in those days for a woman to have pre-marital sex was still somewhat scandalous. So when she got pregnant, she apparently felt that she needed to keep it a secret, particularly because the father was a married man.
    I still don't know some of the details, but I learned quite a bit when the child she bore came into our lives on a quest to find his birth parents. He had been adopted at infancy, so my mother never knew him. NOW BEFORE AN ADMINISTRATOR SAYS THAT THIS IS OFF THE THREAD, let me say that my first "try on" was a Playtex rubber girdle. I put it on and stuffed a big towel into it. Looking back, I think that I was simulating the appearance of pregnancy. At the time, I did not consciously know that my mother was pregnant. My mother actually caught me, and only said, "What are you doing, Johnny?" I answered, "Nothing." She never said another word about it. But from that time on, I began trying on my mother's underwear and eventually whole outfits of her clothes. That was over fifty years ago. In some future thread, I would love to tell more of the story and some of the other influences on my dressing--including the fact that my mother had me wearing girl's panties from very early age until I finished the sixth grade.
    So that's part of my story of my first "try on."

This made me stop and think. I was 8 years old and the first thing I tried on was a pair of my mother's high heels. Thinking back, I believe it had to do with watching television. THe year was 1953. I had seen a Superman show where Lois Lane was taken hostage by a madman with a bomb strapped to him. He took her out the office window and they were standing on the narrow ledge of the Daily Planet building about 20 stories up. It focused on Lois's high heels and the trouble she was having standing in them on the ledge. She eventually slipped them off and allowed them to drop to the street. I can remember of being intrigued as to what it was like to walk in heels. That evening, I looked in my mother's closet and found a pair of her heels--black 3" slingbacks with a peeptoe and 1/2" platform. I remember them well. I tried them on, walked around in them and noted that I really enjoyed it. The rest is history.

Jodi

The only answer i can give is "It was there". So why not. Never stopped since.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

Post Yes and why didn't stop

I can rememberbeing being 4 or 5, and my mom folding clothes bras, panties, panty girdles and slips, the phone rang and it didnt take me long to have the girdle on, slip on over my shoulders and bra on my head. I must have looked funny when my mom cam back into the room. When I was older my room had a closet where out of season clothes were stored (or out of present size I guess too) and there were dresses, shoes, and full slips stored. I would take a pair of panties from mom's dresser and dress in her clothes and look at myself in the full lenght mirror behind the door. I loved the feel of the silk, nylon and the look of lace, and though I purged many times I have come to realize a lepard couldn't change his spots as much as I can't stop dressing.

Clothes are and expression of who you are, girls clothes don't make you a girl, just a man in a dress, the girl is inside of us .
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 02-28-2006 at 10:45 PM.

I look at photos of myself when I was ten years old and can see that I looked like a girl. And I recall even thinking back then that I loved it when someone told me I looked like a girl.
    My mother never wore much for makeup, but I used to wear her one and only red lipstick when I was 14. She probably wondered why it disappeared so fast.
    I first tried my sister's underwear when I was 16, and haven't looked back. I can never get over the feeling of femininity.

I knew

I knew inside why I wanted to wear them. I wanted to feel feminine, I wanted, to be a girl.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I grew up poor in the mountains of PA, and I had to were my older sisters hand-me-downs. No dresses, but jeans, shirts, undershirts, and panties. It wasn't till I went to grade school that I got regular boys clothes of my own.
    However, I still continued to wear my sisters clothes on my own.
    I'm sure a therapist would have a field day with me:cheeky:

May