Thread: Emily Ann is back!!! The story....

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

Emily Ann is back!!! The story....

Joined 2005...wife made the find and the hell started the divorce....then the accident, the stroke from it....two locate SISTERS moved in with me and nursed me back to health. Then the company I had worked for as a VP suddenly closed. Found a laborer job after 16 months...after 3 years of growing my hair and living as a woman 14 hours a day..you guessed it....lost that job and cut my hair and started over again. I am now almost 66 and have a new life partner you know it ALL. So I am back smarter. I will try to put up a new picture tonight God willing. Hope I have wisdom to share with you all. Are Karren Hutton and JoannDallas around? Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Wow what a story! Welcome back from a newbie - thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth

Welcome back to a NC girl?! What a story! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Welcome back from Forsyth county. Karen a rare sighting these days. How did you manage going from full time backwards?

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Welcome back, Emily!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Welcome home, Emily! Always nice to see another Carolina girl here. Btw, went to school in your neck of the woods many years ago. Do always enjoy my visits back.....

Welcome back, Emily.
    DonnaT

Welcome back!

Glad to have you back. I haven't seen Karren for awhile. Not sure about JoAnne. I joined as Ericka Richards in April 2006 myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hey! I remember you! Sorry you had to cut your hair. Join the club!

Karren sticks her head in very rarely. I used to see her on Makeuptalk (I think) more frequently. Many of the old guard have disappeared. TXKimberly has a blog that I check on every now and then, but she's rarely here. Kathi Lake disappeared suddenly and completely. If anybody knows what happened to her I'd like to know. Reine is still a frequent contributor and still gives THE BEST advice, especially to wives and girlfriends. Other names escape me right now. At least a couple have transitioned and left us behind. Many of us have accumulated some baggage since you've been gone. Kinda like life, ya know. Stick around and you'll see many familiar names, and the stories and questions from the new members are nice reads. It's nice to remember when it was THAT exciting!

Welcome back!

Welcome back Emily...
    Part Time Girl

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Going back was hard, but you do what you have too! Em

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I do miss these months that Tracy lived here with me. I grow so much then. When Tracy died a part of me died. Maybe that is what I felt the need to come back. Em
    Living with a heel in each world.