Thread: Wow!!! That was fun...

Wow!!! That was fun...

I just spent 2 hours in Walmart shopping. I just wanted to pick up some hose a purse and some makeup and cleaner. I ended up with a lot more lol. But no one said anything (at least to me), like someone else said when they were out tonight or don't know if they wereally talking behind me but really who cares. I had fun, just me and my puppy. This is a new dress I got today as well. I did have white thigh high stockings with it.
    Hugs and kisses
    Jessie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Walmart is one of my favorite since they are open 24 hours and you can go at any time of the day.

It is a little harder for me. I have to find one that is on my route.

Your a killer babe And you have a nicer bod than me

But if I may say so? Please do a little more work around the face subtle area... you are a killer and Id love you to show it more.

And also please... this isnt criticism ... it is constructive support. You are WAY braver than I am already by going to the store. I just want you to get as much as you can from it.

My pics will be coming this weekend (plan is anyway - need hours to shave and get ready). I will be complemented and criticized in unequal amounts. I dread which way it will go ... but it's going to go one way or another.

No matter what I'll still be a princess in my mind.

You are too. Pleeeaaasseeeeeeeee understand where Im coming from. You have taken such hard steps already. Make it REAL

Thanks for the compliment. It was a hurry up and get in before I chicken out. I don't have much as far as makeup, yet. But I am working on it slowly.
    I have said in other posts. I have been out before just not really on my own. Another thing is I am hundreds of miles from anyone that I would know. That alone makes it easier.

I have to admit that the pic from that angle does not show just how big of a baby belly I have, lol
    Last edited by Wyomingal1; 11-09-2016 at 12:11 AM.

I appreciate your reply hun

And your remarks make perfect sense. Youv got it all going for you. Your doing a knockout job already. And you will uber that knockout one day soon!

I honestly cant wait to see your next shot. You will be SO HOT!

Not sure when the next will be but I have another dress I want to try on but it is really really childish. It is covered in "my little pony" horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyomingal1 View Post
    It is covered in "my little pony" horses.

I would wear that... deffo! As long as it was a fitted dress. Please do whatever it is you need to "get there!"