Thread: Legaly Rylie finally

Legaly Rylie finally

I filed my name change on 16SEPT16 unfortunately it took a lot longer then I was told it would (3-4 weeks) to receive it but lookie what arrived today.

Im so happy but to broke today to go get my id ect done.

As someone who just did the same thing last week, congrats! It feels wonderful to be recognized as yourself, doesn't it?

It definitely will when I have the money to get my id set and everything else im doing a run around tommorow afternoon and doing everything that's free friday will be work pending the court does not try to charge me for copies I dont think they will but not sure. I'm doing my gender next because of this election I feel I have to push it up alot I dont plan on it till full time sometime around october next year.

good things take time, congratulations

Good for you, Rylie! I find it interesting that you were a Steven as well and didn't go with Stephanie. It doesn't seem right to me either.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

A major milestone on our road to being recognized as who we truly are. Congrats!!

The main reason why I never even considered Stephanie is because my brothers fiance and a cousin are both named that I did consider Stevie but i've use Rylie for years in games always loving that name and how it sounded. I did also ask around about what people though and its pretty universal they thought the name fit me best.

New update a few weeks ago well closer to a month ago I got my socail and ebt cards done today though was a really big day there's now a pretty little F under gender on my new id I finally got everything together altho the paperworks been in my wallet for over a month now. As soon as I get my new permanent card in 7-10 days ill finally get my work done, credit cards, and my health insurance. If everything this week goes good friday ill be at city hall after work at least getting my name on my birth certificate done unless I can get some headway from my doctor before then to get my marker on that swapped. Its bad enough I had to go guy mode to the dmv today and use my old pic so now I have to pay 25 again when i'm ready to go as myself I dont want to also pay for my birth certificate twice if I can help it. I know I should just wait but I dont have any money laying around that often im making a bunch this week so wth is what i say.

Rylie, that's so awesome! One of my fondest memories is my girlfriend bursting through the door waving her new driver's license around and shouting "I got an F in sex!!!" Are you waiting on your doctor to sign the Physician Statement form? Are they resisting or are they just taking their time getting to a Notary?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I am waiting been waiting for clse to a month to hear something back on it. I'm gonna print the form and directly had it to her on the 9th that's my next appointment