Thread: Boob fail

Aspiring Member

Boob fail

I put my hand into my bra to adjust one of my forms.
    Eeeuw! Sticky mess.
    It had burst, and sticky silicone goo was now oozing out.

It's a bit like that slime stuff you play with as kids, and it will come off clothes and skin fairly easily, but I could have done without that.

It was an old, smaller form that I use with some of my older, padded bras, so no big deal.

Fortunately I wasn't anywhere public at the time.

That sounds tragic. Luckily for you you were not out in public.
    Hugs and kisses
    Jessie

Holly, that is awful.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Yuck, what a mess. Haven't had that happen, yet.
    Keely

One of the Reds

be glad it wasn't a water balloon lol. it happened to me too my nail got it

Yikes!! Hope the silicone doesn't stain your outfit...

If there is some sort of stain, I found long go that some unset stains (i.e. before they go through the dryer), can be removed by soaking the garment in a sink of cool water into which you dissolve a tablespoon of the cream-style hand cleaner (like Goop). Don't use the hand cleaner with an orange smell, or any sort of abrasive. Let it soak for a bit, maybe even agitate the fabric, and then rinse and wash normally afterwards. It smells kinda chemical-ish until after laundering, but I've seen it even get out dried house paint.

Well they do wear out eventually. Sounds like time for an upgrade Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reality Check
    Have you been sleeping in your forms? Wearing a too tight bra or top? Were these "good" forms or something made in China and purchased from an eBay vendor?

My expensive forms began to split and I replaced them but I got four years of wearing them a few hours per day for perhaps 250 days per year so I think I got my money's worth. They didn't leak like you described and were actually still wearable but I could tell their time was about up.

BTW: What do you do with used boobs? Take them to Goodwill? A hazardous waste dump? Is there a market for recycled silicone?

Wow, that's really weird. I didn't think that could happen. I guess because my forms (and I have two pair) seem more... i don't know, solid? Like if they split or got cut it would just be two solid pieces like a gummy bear and not a sack that holds a fluid like substance. Hm... not that I'm going to cut into mine but I wonder now what's inside.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

What a surprise. I had a water balloon boob start to leak once could figure out why I was getting wet Luckly I was near home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I better not drive over those speed humps to fast again...
    When I'm lying in my bed
    I think about life
    and I think about death
    and neither one particularly appeals to me..............Morrissey

I had a pair of forms burst on me one time(thankfully it was when I had dropped one on the floor, not when wearing it)

For this reason I treat them like a water balloon or an egg, extremely fragile.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Once I went to a friends birthday party and I packed a bag so knowing when I left it was going to be late I could drive around alittle in the dark. It was a cold night and I'm still at the water balloon stage boobs, so when I got changed in my car and the last thing I had to do was insert the balloons I guess the coldness make them week, as soon as I put the balloon in the bra it bursted and wet all my cloths. Well let's just say the night ended early and then my daughter had friends over and I couldn't bring my stuff in. The next morning the cloths were all frozen together. I'd say you got off pretty easy.

I stepped on the edge of one of my forms...slight leakage but I bandaged and taped it up. $230 is a lot to spend! Treat like they are water balloons. btw before i got my forms water balloons were my choice of boobage. wore them to bed one night and one burst in the bed, lol

even more important ladies ------ be glad you did not have a b/a an one of them ruptured internally

My first pair of forms burst overnight while I was sleeping in them. Woke up all sticky and the wife had to help me clean up a bit because it was tough to get the silicone off my body. It was my Birthday too haha.

Yeah I shouldn't have been sleeping in them but it feels so good.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

i have 1 pair that i sleep in for the last 4 years and no problems .
    i have another little smaller pair the i work in every day no problems (welding ,heavy equipment repair)
    they are all AMONEA

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm sorry that happened to u, Holly. But, old fashioned silicone forms that r filled with any kind of goo r obsolete. Eventually, they will all crack, peel, leak, or burst.

I use the next generation silicone forms which r solid medical grade silicone with no covering and no filling. Mine r soft and jiggly, yet they will never crack, leak, or burst. I treat mine kind of rough and have put small tears in a few pairs. If I care about the tears I have easily glued them shut with silicone glue. These forms have been available for over 5 years and r now sold on many sites. They start at $125, but they'll last a life time!

Google, femskin.com where I bought mine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thirty years ago forms cost about two weeks pay and not easy to get so I used water balloons, and when they popped your whole outfit got wet.
    And one day after my slip got soaked I hung it on the steam radiator to dry and forgot about it! Later my wife came home and changed in that room but didn't notice it! Close call!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I had one fail on me too while I was at home. Most breast forms will require some care and delicate handling. My last pair has lasted me 3 years and is still going strong.

Despite being advised not to, I have worn my forms to bed for nearly ten years. Just recently one has developed a tear and I had to replaced. I can live with a ten year life span for forms wearing them to bed every night!

Aspiring Member
    The forms were about 5 years old and I've had a LOT of use out of them. They were not a cheap Chinese set, but ones made by Softleaves.
    The silcone goo came off quite easily, and didn't stain.
    I have slept in them several times before as I always sleep on my back, so no danger of them getting squashed. I never wear a bra that is too tight, so that wasn't the cause.
    I think they just reached the end of their useful life.

No big deal. No embarrassment. No damage done.

Been through many failures over the years but I did fall flat on my chest?????? once and burst both inserts.

They saved me from a bad injury and I was able to get up and repair the damage with plastic wrap until I got home.

I did have a crinkly sound every time I brushed up against someone and those that were in the know went around all night trying to cop a feel.....

Yes, most of them were women.... They're the worst.:-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.