Thread: in the moment again

in the moment again

Got up at 5:am today and started to get ready for my en-femme Saturday. Between my coffee and taking care of the dog, reading the paper and numerous trips to the bathroom to keep going on with my prep, finally dressed and made the front door by 10:30. Walking around my Khol's store looking for a skirt or two I wandered into the lingerie section and while looking at some body shapers, I seem to have acquired some back fat and bra overhang if you know what I mean, a SA about my age maybe a little younger approached me and just started a conversation about the various brands and how they work for her needs. I must say I was taken aback but recovered quickly and continued the discussion as if it was the most natural thing in the world for me to be doing. She at one time stated that she thought I really didn't need too much "squeezing" to which I replied that I just needed to make sure my padding stayed in place all day. Why was I telling her such details, I was no longer a male CDer, I was a female being and opening up to another female as if we were "sisters" under the skin. I was in the moment again and when I continued to shop I felt totally natural and in a good place. I then had a pleasant conversation with the cashier about my purchases and received a discount for using my Kohl's card and a 20% off coupon plus $10.00 off for my purchase over $50.00. I than visited some more stores and shopped but bought only a winter coat,nothing more. Tomorrow I'm finishing my shopping with DSW, and payless than who knows what. No male me this weekend and how relaxing it is. Why did I live in denial for so long? and stay hidden inside.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

What a great day. I hope your tomorrow goes as well as today did! Keep us posted.

lucky girl, I got 2 hours relax time before family requirements had my back fixing cars
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    If I can't dress I love to shop, it's so good that can go out and enjoy it especially dressed , I've only done it underdressed so when I try on I can get a better idea .

This can only happen if we go with confidence, keep your head up and keep your cool. I admit that this is said from shopping in drab but I have still had those conversations.

When trying on some peep toe shoes the SA complemented me on how nice they looked and how lucky I was to be able to wear that style when she couldn't.

I realised I needed a winter coat, I saw one in a charity shop and went back after thinking about it, I just asked the SA straight if she would give me her opinion , she agreed the it was too long and too big in the body and too short on the sleeves, then her face lit up, and rushed off the fetch another, in a dusky red . It fitted perfect, it was a Next one in a 75% wool/cashmere mix normally retailed for £175.00 , it was priced at £8.50 ( About $200.00 down to $10.00 ? ) . I love charity shops most of the SAs know me now.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lisa, You really were in the moment and, Living the dream that was wonderful......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a great post thank you for sharing and shop until you drop

Great weekend I hope. That denial thing, I ask myself all the time about it, and then usually burst out of the house wearing a skirt and blouse just to counter it. It FEELS GOOD!! But then I revert until the next time.

Sounds like a lot of fun. enjoy.

Allisa,
    Sometimes I think all that denial was an extreme waste of time.

Enjoy.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.