Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is me!

Hi Kara! I am a GG and you TOTALLY pass! I keep reading this from a bunch of you ladies " I do not pass!" and I think, I am a nurse and I see a LOT of people and if I saw them out I would totally think they were GG!!!! Passing is irrelevant, but I think You look great Kara!

Kara,

Well "me", you're very beautiful. I am happy that you have found where "me" was hiding. I think you'll do fine if you believe who "me" is.

@--}----
    Michelle

u look so lovely I used to live in ct but never looked like u hon fabulous!!

I know I do not pass but by this Photo you look Amazing and would certainly pass any where. Hope you enjoy being you.

Hugs DonnaP

Sounds like you have passed the test with yourself Hon, which is most definitely the biggest one.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kara,
    Don't kid yourself, you look totally attractive.
    I think we all underrate ourselves and that is not a bad thing.
    Yes, I am me also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Good for you. You might not think you pass, but you look like a very attractive woman in your photo!
    A girl can never have too many dresses

Congrats on your new attitude, I hope to be there someday and it's very helpful to read positive stories like yours! Thank you for sharing! You look great!!

you are a beautiful woman and you do pass
    hugs
    Ronda

Banned Read only
    Kara,
    You do look great so being you isn't a problem, as you say why worry about it.

I must add that going out the door does change the CDing situation , thoughts of passing fade away it's not long before feeling comfortable takes over, it's not an act the fact is , " This is me !" is the only way to put it.
    It's just as well you can feel like that because there are so many other things to think about and become accustomed to, a handbag for one thing, it's great to have everything in one place , and then other femme items you overlook like glasses ( If you have to wear them ) .
    One thing I have noticed is keeping warm and dry , almost every meeting I've been to has it rained , keeping the rain off hair and makeup , trying to avoid puddles because heels don't give the same protection as male shoes. Then there's the aspect of keeping warm, you certainly notice the difference when getting in and out the car, that cold breeze where you don't expect it can bring tears to your eyes !

You look beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Very nice, you look fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    BOOM! That's the attitude
    Thanks Jennifer. Your posts are always an inspiration to get out there and not worry about it.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of encouragement. I owned it again today. Never dressed for 3 days before. Now the problem is to temper the enthusiasm. All things in moderation.
    Last edited by Kara in CT; 11-15-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Great picture , Life is to short ,We all need to enjoy ourselves.

You look great! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Well, I date crossdressers and believe me, you are very pretty and quite passable.

Banned Read only
    You do too, Sarah. You are like me. When you are dressed, no one can tell there's a guy in those heels or clothes!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Kara, you are gorgeous. I wish I could figure out how to post my photos on this thing. It always says they are too large for some reason. They are really great photos and you can't tell I'm a guy when I am dressed in girls clothing. That's one of the reasons I love to do it!

Kara you look beautiful Being a straight guy I would not think twice about trying to get you number.

Banned Read only
    Kara I really like you in your avatar pic, long blond hair and bangs.

Congrats on becoming yourself Kara. Enjoy.

Fwiw, if I looked like you do, I'd be fighting with myself everyday about how I'd choose to dress. Win or loose the fight, you look terrific.

Karen

I have often wondered about how strength and self confidence conditions the reactions of others. It seems that when people see weakness they respond by "attacking". So, if you are out and dressed but looking embarrassed and weak it prompts others to be critical of you and treat you badly. On the other hand when someone is dressed and looks confident and clearly is unconcerned with what others think it seems to prompt people to leave that person alone.

So being out there and having the attitude of "this is me" also makes you project confidence and strength and people respond to that and leave you alone. I have seen many examples of bizarre dress in public , for example take a look at some goths, yet they walk tall and look proud and people may give a second glance but otherwise leave them alone.

Love your confidence and look, but what won me over was the statement about "all things in moderation"! Those are words that mean so much to me. Good luck.

Beautiful!

Kara.....'me' (as in you) are beautiful!

Kara you really are very pretty, and I share your feelings. I don't care anymore what others think and when I'm out as Jamie it must show, because I have a ball. I really love just being Jamie! Great post, and be well,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter