Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was thinking about crossdressing even when playing World of Warcraft

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Yeah, though these days there are many more actual women playing MMOs than there were in 2005.

I have played several RPG games.
    My current one is Elderscrolls 5. I enjoy the game whether in drab or dressed. 98% of the time I play a female warrior as I am now. When I get the opportunity to play dressed (which is very rare) I enjoy doing so. Dosent make me feel much more fem. But it does make the playing a female more interesting for me.

Oddly enough I always play as the big strong man when I'm playing an RPG (usually play as a tank/melee character). Currently playing Fallout New Vegas but already picked another male character

For the Alliance !!!

@--}----
    Michelle

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_Michelle View Post
    For the Alliance !!!

@--}----
    Michelle

For the Alliance. ^_^

Elders scrolls online is free this weekend. Going to give it a whirl since TOS is so bot ridden ATM. Question is is steam or ps4

I have a couple of female Night Elves, but I am primarily Horde and have 2 female Blood Elves! For the Horde!

I know elder scrolls is on steam, don't know if it is on the ps4 or not.
    "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed."- Einstein

@jenni

its on both, you wont need ps plus to play it, but you will need an eso account. enjoy

Any interest in playing together? I am downloading for ps4 now, awaiting steam support because I can't reset my password and only my surface pro4 has auto login on, I'm not sure if it will run eso

I have been playing World of Warcraft for over 10 year now and have never deleted a character. I intentionally created half of them to be female. It meant something to me when playing the female toons back in the day but now I don't really pay attention. My priest did wear some pretty sexy outfits while I played in drab.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Yumiko View Post
    Any interest in playing together? I am downloading for ps4 now, awaiting steam support because I can't reset my password and only my surface pro4 has auto login on, I'm not sure if it will run eso
    I dont know about ESO as I dont play it.

But it's a shame that Warcraft wont let EU and US servers x-realm. We would have certainly had enough for a dungeon here... maybe a RAID but thats probably thinking too big.

I play on EU-Silvermoon and a little on EU-Argent Dawn.

Never. Never. Walk into the inn at Goldshire on Argent Dawn. Never do it. If you are leveling up a lowbie there run in quick and hand in the quest. And for the love of god never go down into the basement...

Argent Dawn at 2am... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcqKAUEaeC4

Complete with infantile commentary. Never change Argent Dawn! There is a special locked room in internet just for you...

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not played an RPG for a while. But when I have, my characters where almost all women. Has to be a completely normal choice for a cd to make.