Thread: Was nearly very stupid

Was nearly very stupid

I was at friends birthday party last night and had a LOT to drink.

During the night I started getting a massive urge to go out dressed later (I've never been anywhere near that before - u know from my other threads I have only recently started and don't even have a full wardrobe).

When I got home decided to go for it so put on my pink mini, 3.5" blue pumps and a hooded top and decdides to take a walk! It was only near the door I realised couldn't walk too well in heels that drunk so lay down on the bed and woke up this morning (fully dressed) in a panic. Can't believe I almost when out in skirt and heels with no intention of passing =|

Hi

I used to do that when i was younger i had to get drunk to allow myself to express myself Thank god i didnt hurt any one driving around all night

Reality Check
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Drinking and dressing are a bad combination.

Actually, drinking to the point of making bad decisions is bad. One or two drinks - fine. You need to learn how to stop before you are too drunk to function effectively.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I think your subconscious has given you a clear message- a deeply buried part of you is raring to go. Katie wants out of the closet.

How do you feel about that?
    I used to have a short attention spa

I think I'd love to go out and about but I am so so so far off that - very few clothes, no idea of make-up, no experience of this

Just now v hungover and pretty shaken how close I came to a disasterous outing!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-15-2016 at 01:50 PM. Reason: no need to uote post above yours

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    By all means get ready to go out, but do it properly. and avoid the drink!! If you need one when you get back , that's differerent!
    Last edited by DIANEF; 11-15-2016 at 10:11 AM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Hi Katie,

At least you woke up at home. This could have played out so much worse. I'd chalk it up to lesson learned and keep it in mind for next time.

Elizabeth

I have gone for walks before and nothing disastrous happened. If I am completely sober I will drive somewhere but if I have a drink I will walk around my neighborhood. The more alcohol the shorter the heels. And unfortunately, the shorter the dress, lol.

You just need to be prepared with a story - you got so drunk at a party, some girls thought it would be fun to do this to you. You can't remember how you got here dressed like this.
    Hugs, Ellen

The laws of life haven't changed have have they?

Don't drink, drive and dress.

Not necessarily in that order.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You already know that what you did was very careless so we don't need to pile on and spank you some more. We should never make decisions after drinking other than how to get home and to bed safely and without endangering anyone.

Twice when I had a few many drinks I've gone to bed and the next morning I saw I left my computer on and log on to this site.
    As far as I know, no family members saw it.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

That's what terrifies me - could have been seen by neighbours, taken a fall, got harassment - it almost certainly would have been a disaster.

Feeling very stupid and got so much to learn =[

I was out in my backyard one night and I saw my neighbor taking out his trash and walked by me without saying anything

Drinking and dressing not a good combination.

I'd say take the lesson from it -- going out as Katie is something you want to do. Then use the rational side of your mind to realize you should not do it drunk; you should not do it badly; you should (probably) not dress in a manner that will get you attention that you don't want. But go out. Get the happiness.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Recently I shared that I was dressed for the Rahr Oktoberfest as a volunteer and ended up accidentally filling my own cup instead of one of the patrons' cups and got a bit too drunk. I was already dressed and on site for over four hours before I started drinking but I have to admit it was really fun being dressed and drunk until I staggered to my car and had to crash for over two hours before driving home. (I'm a lightweight and had no more than four beers... I think). But even that was fun for about an hour - especially when an older gentleman peeked his head in to check on me and saw my knickers. ;-)

I drank two martinis after the Martini Madness run last Saturday night and was good to go with no problem. I had already been getting crazy and pulling up my skirt to show off my panty for the cameras but I was pretty sober - it had been a few hours since we had been taste testing the mixes.

I'm not an advocate of excessive drunkenness but it is fun to have a good buzz when dressed around a crowd. Just make sure you're full of food and not tired and not having to drive afterwards until you've sobered up.

That's all the bad advice I have for now...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Maybe you shouldn't drink so much?

This thread turn in to "Drinking and dressing, yes or no?" discussion From my personal experience, get one two drinks to "losen your mind" is fine, but not get drunk in unconscious. Belive me, it weird experience to get drinks i male mode and the woke up in morning in horrible version of your femme self
    Anyway,be careful next time. You dont want to get caught by cops bcs somebody report drunken girl on street kicking trashcans and traffic signs
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

Drinking to excess in combination with anything is a bad combination. As a recovered alcoholic, I know whereof I speak.

Aspiring Member
    Drinking is beginning to cause problems for you. Therefore, you have a drinking problem. I will not bore you with how I know this.

When we hit bottom, we will finally get help. Please declare this near miss as hitting bottom. Get some help while you still have your family, your money, and your self-respect. Please!