Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classic CD Moment

Classic CD Moment

I was out on the bike for the usual daily constitutional while the Colorado weather holds warm. At intersecting paths I rode up on a young lady on her bike, dressed in excellent sheer biking shorts; a thong outlined in dazzling glory on a female posterior that could best be described as healthy and well shaped.

As I rode behind her I couldn't get my mind off one thing. No, it wasn't lustful thoughts, though the pretty girl certainly merited looks from men; and I am a straight man, (though CD). All I could think about was "Lord, I wish my butt looked that good." Not, "I'd like to make love to that.", or "I'd love to touch her." No, I envied her gorgeous natural GG shape wondering how to create the illusion of such a booty.

This isn't the first such experience. I told the SO this when we had The Talk (you know the one). If I was in a group of 5 guys and a beautiful woman passed by, 4 of the group would be making comments about carnal knowledge. I'd be the one thinking to myself, "God, I'd look great in that dress." Seriously. All along she thought I was acting the part of another male neanderthal leering at girls.

Do you catch yourself Girl Watching, but watching from the perspective of "I wonder where she got that dress.", or "Lord, I'd give anything to look that great."
    Last edited by IleneD; 11-16-2016 at 12:05 PM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Haha I got exactly same thoughts. See some atractive girl on street and firt my male side kick in with something like "Damn she is hot. It must be realy great to have private time with her" but like half second on that my female side kick in with "She is cute, great outfit, wonder what it would be to wearing that" following with imagination of me in hers place. What she thinks? What she feels? And later on I start getting envy bcs what gg's are "allowed" to wear, cursing my male body and ending that flow of nice girly thoughts.
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

Ilene, the "I wonder where she got that dress" perspective is what I know all to well, although is not limited to dresses only. Truthfully, to be honest, I must say that there is a 50/50 division between this and the "She looks gorgeous!" perspective, but I don't harbour any lustful thoughts, mind you. Sometimes I imagine how would I like look like wearing something like that.

That said, I once asked a friend of mine where she got that tights because they were beautiful and wanted a pair of my own. Have you ever thought of or done that?

I have both thoughts at the same time, becomes quite an internal conversation between both parts of me as to which I want more.
    Male has more say, but is married, female has less say and is stuck with my body - no one wins
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    Do you catch yourself Girl Watching, but watching from the perspective of "I wonder where she got that dress.", or "Lord, I'd give anything to look that great."
    Just the other day I was on a flight home from vacation and we had a very pretty flight attendant. She was wearing a dress, tights, and pair of boots that I'd have loved to have, so I was tortured the whole way home with "wonder where she got those" thoughts!

From Irene: "Do you catch yourself Girl Watching, but watching from the perspective of "I wonder where she got that dress.", or "Lord, I'd give anything to look that great."

I do this on a daily basis especially with my part-time job that has me walking through the business district of a medium sized city twice a week. It even gets better when I travel to Europe every year !
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I absolutely have those thoughts on a very regular basis. I very much agree with what Rachel said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakld View Post
    Male has more say, but is married, female has less say and is stuck with my body - no one wins

I have them too, Ilene. Funnily enough, my wife caught me looking one day recently, and I had to ask her if GG's had similar thoughts (Where did she get that...Gosh I wish I could wear that...Wonder what I would look like wearing that...etc). She assured me that at least she does all the time.

Now, when she catches me scoping, she'll add her opinion of whether it would look good on me.
    Last edited by JustJoni; 11-16-2016 at 07:50 AM.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Ilene, I have these thoughts on a daily basis.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

ALL THE TIME! On TV, News Anchors, Weather Women. In the Mall, SAs, On the beach - Of Course. Office Buildings filled with lovely young professional women. I can't tell you how many times I have envied young and skinny and wished I could shop for a size 4.

Sure do have those thoughts. I work in an industry that has a large percentage of women working in it. I find myself thinking "wow, I love the way she put that outfit together" or "wow, love what she is wearing today".

Yep, do it all the time!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Literally every time I go out anywhere I observe what GGs are wearing. Of course as a hetero male I do see girls I find attractive, but it's probably a 70-30 mix between love that outfit, or she's nice looking.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I have an attractive and friendly neighbor and when we are together I am always thinking about her choice of clothes, makeup, jewelry etc. I find that this is my frequent reaction to women. I look and admire the way they dress and groom themselves. Even at the gym I admire the better dress sense of the ladies than the scruffy rumpled look favored by the males.

Sometimes I come across a man who dresses well. My last encounter was with an Italian male and his choice of clothes and the quality of them was outstanding. I admire good clothes and good grooming but am particularly envious when I see it on a woman.

Not me. I already look so fine. LOL!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Ilene,
    Great thread.
    Since I started crossdressing and accepting I have a feminine side, I absolutely look at GGs differently. I look at jewelry, makeup, hair, shoes, the entire package.
    One of the areas I have really started observing is the mannerisms. Having 50+ years to be trained in guy mannerisms, it is hard to change, and I find that the subtle things are the most difficult.
    And then when in drab, to be the MANLY MAN haha with lace underwear.

My SO and I recently re-acquainted with an old work buddy and family, as he and I were talking I eavesdropped on the women talking clothing. A few days later, I emailed the daughter (32ish) and asked about the clothes.
    Through several days of conversation I told her the clothes would be for me. This opened a lot of conversation and is actually a little freeing.....

Again Great thread.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

Ilened,

There is a way...

SQUATS.

@--}----
    Michelle

I think most of us aspire to look as attractive as some of the girls we see in the wild.

Some CDers even look better and maybe I aspire to looking as good as some of them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ilene, yep, I do that whenever I see GG's looking good. Yeah where did she get that. Uh huh,
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    I increasingly observe the clothing of most people around me, regardless of gender. Most of it is strictly for my own reference. Of course there are people whom I find attractive, whom I wish I looked like, whom I try to look like. This is hardly limited to GGs, although your typical non-trans / non-crossdresser is probably unlikely to wish they looked like someone of the opposite gender.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    And here all these GG's thought guys were checking them out because they found them attractive...

Truth, Ilene! - and as evidenced by all the responses above, it is clear that for most of us here, when we see an attractive woman and think to ourselves "I sure would love to get into her pants!", we really mean that we would love to get into her pants (or dress, skirt, or heels etc.)

That said, when you had The Talk with your wife and explained to her the nature of the lust in your heart when ogling a pretty girl (to paraphrase former President Jimmy Carter , was she relieved, or was she even more distressed by finding out the degree to which your crossdressing differentiates you from "real" men and their typical carnal instincts?

If it's a girl that is my height or taller I'm most likely checking out what she's wearing and picturing in my mind if I could pull off that look. If it's a shorter girl, I'm probably just checking her out

Rest assured you are not the only one to experience those thoughts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Banned Read only
    Ilene,
    Being bi-gender I have all those feelings mixed together ! They go right back to when my Cding started at the age of 9 years, it didn't help by having two GFs that were OK with my CDing, so I know what it's like to have your cake and eat it !!