Thread: I'm a woman

I'm a woman

my cross dressing has always been sexually stimulating for me and I dress for this! lately I've been attracted to men, they are very attractive to me ,just like women are , I want my cake and eat it too damn it!!!!! very frustrating to have desires for both and I hope to fulfill my urges! I've had a couple of encounters with men sexually and I loved it!!! I was, well the woman and it was a feeling I will never forget! well any ways I'm just letting things out here and feel better telling someone , thanks for listening.

Woman first, Trans second
    What does being attracted to men have to do with being a woman?
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

I have the same feeling about being attracted to both sexes, but never done anything with doing it with a man

Quote Originally Posted by Zooey View Post
    Along the same lines, what does sexually stimulating CDing have to do with being a woman?
    Reine

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm trying to figure out suzzi's line of reasoning.
    However I just can't at the moment.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-16-2016 at 04:40 PM.

OK .. reading back, my response was a little snarky and for this I apologize. I got put off by your thread title.

But, I am glad that you are finding happiness and satisfaction in your diverse sex life. This is a good thing, especially if you have a history of attraction to men but you felt unable to follow through because of you felt you shouldn't have sex with men. But, to say you were 'the woman' honestly I think was in your mind. Your sexual partner would know that you're a male from your body parts. You could be a sub or a bottom though, to someone else who is dom or top. But both men and women take advantage of both these roles depending on their inclinations.
    Reine

What does listening have to do with reading?

LOL, seriously, I am glad that you accept yourself and are happy with your situation.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The main thing is you are content in yourself and thats great.

Good for you suzzi and be safe
    just be aware that defining yourself as a "woman" because you like to be "on the bottom" would be offensive to most GGs and quite a lot of gays.
    As Reine says - go with "sub" or "bottom"
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Reality Check
    Having sex with a man doesn't make you a woman, it makes you gay. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay but you can't hide it by claiming to be a woman.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I relate so closely to your feelings Suzzi. I'm in a long term hetero relationship, but to be honest, some of the most exciting sexual feelings I've ever had were when being taken by a man. It's only happened a few times, but it was... exquisite...fulfilling...blissful.

Craving daddy's attention? Who knows, who cares- I just know I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    But, to say you were 'the woman' honestly I think was in your mind.
    I recall (it's really quite a long time ago) that the thrill in being taken by a guy was partly physical, ie it felt physically very good, but very much psychological. I remember feeling, oh my god, this is what it must feel like to be a woman being taken by a man. I believe that feeling was different to the feelings between two conventionally gay men having sex- I didn't feel like a gay man, I felt like a woman being taken by a man.

Yes Reine, I acknowledge that it was all in my mind, but if Nikki is in any sense real, if she has any identity of her own within the constructs of my existence, then Nikki was in those moments experiencing sex as a woman.

And she was very, very happy.
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 11-17-2016 at 04:29 PM.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Read only
    To those that don't understand suzzi's post, CDing is sexual to her and dressing as a woman she transforms her mind to feeling like and being a sexy woman. When on the bottom and on her back and being taken and penetrated by a man isn't this as close as you can get to being in the position of a woman having sex with a man.

Nikkilovesdresses gets this.

Suzzi if you love it and it was a feeling you'll never forget sounds like you've found what satisfies your hunger, just make sure you use condoms every time.

Reality Check
    No problem with suzzi having sex on the bottom with a man but that still doesn't make someone a woman.

There's far more to being a woman than lying on your back during sex. Far more.

Suzzi,

You don't need to look for permission from people here. If you feel that way I think you ought to just go ahead and not feel guilty about it. I know the feeling you are referring to and for some of us here that is a wonderful fulfillment. So, we listened now it is up to you to go head and live your life the way you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    When on the bottom and on her back and being taken and penetrated by a man isn't this as close as you can get to being in the position of a woman having sex with a man.

May I refer you to a book called the Kama Sutra? There must be 50 ways to please your lover (OK that was bad). But really what you describe isn't being a woman it is being submissive. Being submissive, in many men's minds, is being a woman (female). The logic gets stretched.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Silver Member
    This and other posts caused me to make a new post, if you care to read it: Female vs Woman. I hope you don't think I hijacked anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zooey View Post

Well....just ask Ellen DeGeneres. Wait...no....that was a bad example...L.O.L.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    Yes Reine, I acknowledge that it was all in my mind, but if Nikki is in any sense real, if she has any identity of her own within the constructs of my existence, then Nikki was in those moments experiencing sex as a woman. ...
    ... in Nikki's mind.

I guarantee you that a GG having sex with that same guy would experience it differently than Nikki, primarily because the body parts are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    And she was very, very happy.
    And in the end, that's all that counts. You can fantasize about being a woman and enjoy it, and you can get into the fantasy with your sexual partner if he enjoys this as well. But you'd be hard pressed to convince the world that you are a woman if you have not transitioned.
    Reine

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Reine, I think u r being a little hard on her. Most CD/T's have had fantasies of being the woman with a man. Our imaginary men think of us and treat us like women, too.

I had them for many years and assumed I had suddenly become gay! The men fantasies vanished practically overnite when I found I could have sex as a real women would. By myself!

Few of us straight dressers try sex with men. Because our parts don't match our fantasies and in reality we aren't turned on by men. I think we need to be gay or bi to actually enjoy sex with men.

But, that submissive feeling of being taken can easily be mistaken for being feminine by men. Altho, in MY experience some women r VERY dominant in bed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think her title was wrong and perhaps should have been "I feel like a woman" or "I'm a sub" or "I'm gay and got dominated by a man"

maybe it's a size issue, as every woman I've been with has told me no way is it going to fit up her behind, so for me, women do not take it up the back passage although I'm sure there are some gay guys who could.
    maybe it's a cultural thing, women outside the US don't want their EXIT germs getting spreed.

maybe someone should conduct a survey to find out if "women" do prefer THAT sex to regular women parts sex if they had to chose, then do the same for gay males?
    I'm sure a survey would prove, that liking bum sex would indicate you are statistically more gay, than female
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

When it comes to sexual intimacy, I like to be in the female role. Actually, the female role does not automatically imply the "bottom" or "sub" role. But I like to be the bottom partner or the sub partner always.

Susmitha, ... if the female role does not automatically imply being bottom or sub, why do you call it the female role.

It might surprise you to know that in many (most?) sexual relationships, the partners don't see themselves as dom or sub, they see themselves as equal participating partners. And sexual positions do vary.
    Reine

Reine D, Thanks for your question. I just mean that the partners (the masculine one and the fem one) should respect each other and consider both to be equal. Being "sub" does not degrade a person and being "dom" does not enhance one's status, as per my opinion. Anyway, I can not tolerate humiliation or BDSM. Hope u understand me. My position is very difficult to explain. In my case, I do not want to make love. I want my partner to make love to me. I love to be touched by my partner, rather than touching my partner. I love to be the receiving partner during sexual intimacy. But my partner should respect me as equal. I am physically male, but prefer the female role during intercourse. With love, Susmitha.