Thread: Quite the Revelation

Quite the Revelation

Sitting around one day discussing some of the finer points of makeup and other issues of winter fashion, the wife looks over at me and says, in the most very matter-of-fact way.."Well, I have turned you into a woman." Realize this was meant in a most complimentary fashion and she seemed perhaps somewhat pleased about the whole thing. Of course maybe that's stretching it a bit but nevertheless...
    Over the years she has been quite understanding and helpful. My alter identity is as open as one could imagine. Everything is for the most part what one might expect in an unconditionally accepting realtionship. Life can be good.

Good for you Arial. Your Wife sounds so lovely and accepting.

Banned Read only
    Arial,
    It's so good to see a wife make that comment .

The one I'm likely to hear from my wife is , " You've turned yourself into a woman, so now what do I do with you when you look such an idiot ? "

I had this conversation only recently, she just isn't going to accept it, she hasn't seen me and I told her I don't look that bad . I do find it very frustrating and at times very hurtful, she knows it's part of my needs but she just can't stop herself from putting me down for it given half a chance .
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-16-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Good for you Arial, yeah you have a great wife. My SO is good but would not ever make a statement lke that although she told me to go be a waitress one time.
    Part Time Girl

As you suggest Arial, life can indeed be good. Good to hear you've both reached that level of comfort with each other.

Karen

Platinum Member
    Hi Arial, You are very blessed to have such a wonderfulWIFE......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You have a wonderful wife

Reality Check
    .."Well, I have turned you into a woman."

This is great as long as she has also turned into a lesbian.

Make sure you tell and show her how much you love and appreciate her.

Sadly, my wife is probably not going to help me with makeup because she very seldom wears it herself. Her job didn't require makeup so she only wore it if we went out somewhere special. Now she doesn't even do that.
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-17-2016 at 10:47 AM.

Great to hear ariel your so is a keeper.