Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farrah Fawcett or Megyn Kelly

Farrah Fawcett or Megyn Kelly

When I was in my 20's Farrah Fawcett was the fantasy look, especially that hairdo. Now I so want Megyn Kelly's hair. Of course neither is a reality but I think at each stage I adapt to the modern look. Forget politics how much are you thinking about celebrity styles or is the girl next door look that is how you visualize the ideal you?

I love viewing Megyns décolletage in a low cut top. An ocean of perfectly creamy skin. Of course she has the best TV makeup artists.

None of the above. I don't really look to celebrities for style tips. I love the red carpet and wish they would spend more time showing gowns then talking. Who cares what they have to say.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    I must say that I absolutely LOVE her recent, shorter hairstyle, just gorgeous!

Silver Member
    In the 60's, I liked Maryann on Gilligan's island better than Ginger. In the 70's I preferred Bailey on WKRP over Jennifer (played by Loni Andersen) You can be the judge of where my tastes lie, but I've long thought that blonde equals high maintenance and not worth the trouble.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    MK is very pretty and her make up is flawless.
    So is Tomi Lahren and whoever does her make up needs to open a studio close to me because I would live there LOLOL.

The girl next door, being Elisha Cuthbert, would be exactly what I'd prefer to look like. elisha_cuthbert_tgns sm2.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tiff, I have both style of wigs and I love wearing both of them......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    In the 60's, I liked Maryann on Gilligan's island better than Ginger. In the 70's I preferred Bailey on WKRP over Jennifer (played by Loni Andersen) You can be the judge of where my tastes lie, but I've long thought that blonde equals high maintenance and not worth the trouble.
    I love the WKRP reference, like you I love Bailey. Adore women I glasses and that subtle feminine style. Great example.

Banned Read only
    Tiffgg I can't agree with you on Megan, hair is to short and I've seen it appearing to need washing and coated with hairspray. The big difference between Farah and Megan is Farah had a great set of boobs and her braless wet tee shirt poster made her and Megan really, really needs to but some. Her body could handle a full C or small D very nicely and ratings would go up of course just like our local newscaster who bought D's and surveys showed where males viewing the news went up when she was on and short skirt. And yes Megan's face is flawless with those big brown eyes that stare right at you. Her making 17 mil a year isn't bad either. Now Farrah has her flaws, her first husband Lee Majors opened doors for her and she left him for Ryan Newman and also took the house. That's Hollywood.

For me, the centerfolds in Playboy with their C's and D's would work just fine for me, good old Hef. knew how to pick-em.

I too wish that I had skin like Megyn Kelly and hair like hers too. Also I love the outfits she wears

I have a fair complexion and blonde is my colour.

Any current blonde suits me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Megyn Kelly has a wonderful look and looks beautiful on camera. Lovely hair and skin, and although I don't always agree with her comments, she is a true professional! - except maybe that blood coming out of her eyes thing -

Oh yeah and Bailey on WKRP was subtle but hot! I was in love with her from afar. I would want to be that kind of GG.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 11-17-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    The big difference between Farah and Megan is Farah had a great set of boobs and her braless wet tee shirt poster made her and Megan really, really needs to but some.

For me, the centerfolds in Playboy with their C's and D's would work just fine for me, good old Hef. knew how to pick-em.
    winner of the "I'm a cis-male but I like to dress like a fetish woman" award of the day. And you all wonder why you can't walk on the streets dressed
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I prefer Farrah's hair to Megyn's. I prefer Kelly Ripa's hair to Megyn's as well.
    DonnaT

Suzanne, I usually forget about Bailey Quarters. She was always hot to me, smoldering

Farrah for me,
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    Lorileah the ice queen, your About Me Avatar says you love to wear sexy outfits that show a lot of leg and you are dressing me down for liking C and D boobs, go figure *%*???
    And I'll say it again, Megan could look much more womanly if she had some boobs.

A friend and I play a game we call "Penny or Priya?". Two names are brought up, usually followed by "I'll gladly take the one you don't pick." Not as original as we thought, just renamed "Maryann or Ginger?". Most likely, before that there was "Sophia or Brigitte?", and "Gina or Marilyn?".

none

amber heard or kylie jenner

Silver Member
    Jennifer Aniston does it for me currently. I say currently because I'm old and wanted to be like Tuesday Weld or Yvette Mimieux when young. I loved the clothes that Dorris Day wore in that touch of mink.

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    I'm with you, suzanne, and I also think that Tina Fey is one of the sexiest women alive - looks, brains, a self-deprecating sense of humor, incredibly talented, funny, and personable...the whole package. And let's not forget Joyce Dewitt from Three's Company in that mix, either. All of these women are also brunettes. I'm seeing a pattern here...

Megan Kelly or Laura Spencer would be fine with me- One can only fantasize, right?

At my age I would love to be as classy and attractive as Meredith Vieira....

Meredith-Vieira-765933.jpg
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was never a Farrah fan on Chalies angels, I liked Kate Jacksom