Thread: Our first date

Our first date

Hi, I'm a gg and would like to share this story for those who are considering and/or have anxiety about going out in public.

When I got to her hotel she was dressed and ready for me to do her make-up - this would be her first night out. It was a busy Saturday night in the Gaslamp Quarter downtown but the maitre'd managed to get us a table right on the sidewalk, perfect for people watching. The waiter was very friendly and referred to her as a woman, where as I sometimes forgot. As we were eating 2 women (tourists?) came up to us and told us how good we looked together and as we stood chatting on the sidewalk later another [hetero] couple came up to us and remarked what a beautiful couple we were. Sandra is a beautiful person but has the size and stature of a man - clearly a CDer. We held hands and were definitely a couple. It was a really great feeling for both of us as I was as nervous as she was. Being accepted for who we were was powerful and exhilarating.
    With love and light

Lovely story!! Sandra is very lucky to have someone like you
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Thank you for a beautiful and encouraging story.

Such a delightful story! Best wishes to both of you!! Hugs to both Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Very nice story. It has been that way for us when we go out. Waitress mostly but it is always nice. The waitress always gets chatty and comes to our table often to talk.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    It's very good of you and brave to tell us this story, many thanks for sharing it with us.

Our partner's fears do appear to be irrational some times, the obvious comment from my wife would be she's not a lesbian, so how did it make you feel ?

Since going out socially it has been an eye opener how much the wives and partners enjoy the meetings, I'm so grateful because I spend as much time chatting to them as I do the male partners. I do feel some are there to keep an eye on them and others are so proud of what they achieve.

My wife said she would be too outspoken if she accompanied me so I have to do it alone including my own make up and choosing outfits. To be honest I now prefer it that way , I feel totally relaxed and enjoy being Teresa for those few precious hours .

lovely story.
    I have a client who is FtM but her family who have had a sister for decades, have trouble with the gender referance.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Silver Member
    Gypsey, you are a goddess and I hope Sandra treats you that way every day for the rest of your life together. A lot of CDers dream of having the kind of relationship you two have, and I hope more people find the wisdom to know that one's gender expression can enhance a relationship, not detract from it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome Gypsey and it sounds like you two had a glorious night out.
    I'm sure you and Sandra both looked very pretty.

Thanks for sharing - you have a lucky spouse

GypseyBree thank you thank you thank you what a great story

GypseyBree, wonderful story. You are are a great friend.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Lovely story. Best wishes to you both.

Thank you so much GypseyBree.

That is such a lovely message and shows how mutual acceptance and support can be so lovely.

May I wish you both well for the future.
    Osteph