Thread: Bi exual

Bi exual

How many identify as bi sexual and actively have sex while cross dressed?

I do like men, however I say that with girting teeth.. They are pretty fickle and have no interest in a relationship. I have had women all f my life and they are so soft , pretty and so loyal and loving. I have done a few men but as I say they are pretty dang fickle. So, women are for me.
    Part Time Girl

I love both sides of me. I am straight when em home and a les when en femme, but I'm taken.
    Please call me Lisa!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I'm bi with no particular desire to have sex with either men or women while dressed - but if it happens it happens, I'd have no problem with it. But crossdressing isn't an erotic event for me in the first place.

But I think your question has deep significance to many of us. We like to pretend we're women, to emulate women, so what's illogical about us wanting to have sex 'as women', ie as a hetero woman?

It's easy for me to relate to because I like sex with both men and women, but for those who have only known hetero sex, who only identify as hetero, I can see how it must be confusing and maybe frightening. I can see you wondering, where the hell does this feminising begin and where does it end?
    Last edited by Nikkilovesdresses; 11-17-2016 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Further thoughts
    I used to have a short attention spa

I have a bi sexual history and have enjoyed my time with men. I consider myself sexual period. I have never had an actual relationship with a man just fun nsa animal sex. My wifes aware and is fine as she knows I believe in monogomy. Being attracted to women especially she knows if Im goin to cheat it will be cheating doesnt matter with whom. We role play in lingerie and we have an active sex life even before this desire. I think lets just all be who we are and enjoy our time on this rock is short.

Peace

Sally I identify with this however at this time I have had the chance to have it with a man. I have however have had sex dressed as a women with a women.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-17-2016 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Comment no longer required, reason for commenting has been removed

Quote Originally Posted by sally silverfox View Post
    How many identify as bi sexual and actively have sex while cross dressed?
    I've done it a few times.
    Last edited by Ressie; 11-19-2016 at 10:58 AM.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I think I am bi. I haven't been with anyone dressed, other than myself. I fantasize about other CD's and pre-op trans with men. That's it.

I am bi have been with men and women both cross dressed and not. Cding brings an added element with either one kind of like whips and chains.

bi sexual

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    CDing and which gender clothes I wear make no difference as far as my sexuality.
    Women are pretty and very nice creatures but sexually not my thing.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    From stuff I've read in the past, most say something like 80-90% of CD'ers are hetero.

One even went as low as like 2 out of 3, but I'm guessing that might be wishful-thinking, and/or skewed (or sloppy) data collecting.

It's been my observation over the decades that the 80-90% is probably more realistic. Is this forum on the lower end with that? Seems like it sometimes, anyway, which is no big deal.

So, that leaves the rest as defined as gay, and most likely, bi. (With perhaps some asexuals or pans or whatever thrown in there for good measure.)

Anyway, I know some might not understand it, but I'm one of those who is hetero as a guy, and bi while en femme. And I've dug deep, and no, I don't believe it's some sort of "latent" thing with me, either.

Years ago I used to sleep with one guy who I knew really well for a long time -- but only while I was all dolled-up. Yes, I was "the woman," and we did various things in various ways. Loved it every time. Ain't nothing like it. And would probably do it again in a heartbeat with the right guy.

Sorry for "grossing" anyone out, but the OP did ask a question, and well, a girl has needs, too, you know!

Im bi curious in male mode, but when I crossdress I dont feel bicurious towards men but I do feel bisexual towards girls during that time.

I'm not bisexual but have been buy sexual.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am Bi sexual curious.
    hugs and more hugs

Rhandi

I am bi-sexual and enjoy sex equally with both men and women whether dressed or not. Although being with a man while dressed kissing passionately and letting him undress me is a REAL turn on.

Bi curious when dressed, preferably with a CD

I have had lovely relationships with both men and women while in my full transvestite mode and enjoyed them very much. I suppose that makes me a bi-sexual person but I don't identify myself as bi-sexual. In fact I don't really think of a label for my sexuality at all.

Untitled
    Looks like some cannot respond to the OP, thread done
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another