Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exercise and the modern crossdresser

For bike riding I wear a regular bra with forms and a short wig. For most other types of exercise I wear a sports bra. It feels weird not to be wearing some type of bra.

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    Am I the only one who's still wondering what exercising was like for the vintage crossdresser?
    Well of course crossdressers of yore didn't have all the fancy equipment and fitness technology like we do now. It's my understanding they incorporated the use of wrestling animals and such back in the day.
    0EC4E47A-2E10-4516-A0F1-1416C4F59A3D.jpg
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Hi, I am new to the forum...have been wearing bras and panties for many many years with full support of my wife....go to sleep putting on bra with 38DD silicone forms. Me and my wife go shopping to Victorias Secret together.
    I run outdoor close to 25 miles a week and all in girly clothes, multi colored capri's or leggings, bright colored (pink, orange) sports bra with silicone forms (38DD), padded panties to add those girly back, racerback tops in summer, or see-through white tops, in winter top it up with bright colored full sleeve tight tops. I buy mostly from Fabletics or Lululemon my workout clothes. I generally go out running early in the morning when it is dark when there aren't too many people around and now running in girly attire has become an obsession and I have started going out even in dawn and dusk and have not noticed anyone staring or looking at me. My wife knows I run with the forms under sports bra and warns me that some day I might get in front of someone known for some unknown reason and get embarrassed. BTW I wear a moustache, making it slightly odd.
    Running helps me go out as a girl which gives me tremendous pleasure, at the same time helps me keep fit.

If running bothers all your joints,do what I do. I take my dogs for long walks. Beats walking alone. Volunteer to take the neighbors dogs out for walks. The walking is a lot less stressful on your joints. When I walk after dark I wear a headlamp. Makes it easier to pick up the doggy deposits and see all the bad section of sidewalk.
    Last edited by Robin777; 11-27-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Never worn anything but panties at the gym. This thread has me wanting to put on a sports bra and forms, then head down to the basement and go for a run on the treadmill.

when I work out...its guy mode completely...
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    Ditch the running on hard surfaces. The impact will wreck your back, spine and joints. Find some low impact exercises. Swimming is very low impact.

Thanks Stephanie47 for the advice, yes I am working on switching to biking, will still let me go out dressed as I do today.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    Well of course crossdressers of yore didn't have all the fancy equipment and fitness technology like we do now. It's my understanding they incorporated the use of wrestling animals and such back in the day.
    0EC4E47A-2E10-4516-A0F1-1416C4F59A3D.jpg
    Now THAT'S funny!

Y'all make me want to work out more, if for no other reason besides the clothing perks 😄

As of about 9/1/2016 I stopped drinking. Before then I was downing 2+ hefty glasses of wine each night. Not a whole lot of liquor but it must have added up. I have lost about 6 lbs. I do exercise daily on elliptical @ gym.