Thread: ?

?

so why cant I be a women and enjoy sex with a man? I'm sick of labels, oh your gay oh you cant be a women just cause you have sex with a man. its my life and I will be what I want!!!!!!

I agree I am just starting to dress I do it with the wife but also when alone just for me. I have been with men before my marriage and it was not what was between her legs that I fell in love with it is the person she is. And yes she knows my past. I hateball labels bi etc. Just be sexual and safe and above all happy
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-17-2016 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Why feel the need to quote the opening post, especially as you are the first to respond

Suzzi, you can be and do whatever you want as long as you do not hurt anyone and it is legal. What others think should be unimportant unless you work for them and need to work for them to live. Some people hate labels and others like me like them. They give me a potential starting point to understand where some0ne may be coming from in a conversation. So, if you fish a lot, someone is going to call you a fisherman, while you may prefer the term sports person. If you have sex with a man and not a woman, you are gay, by definition, not label. If you have sex with men and women you are bi, by definition, not label. Do what you want and don't ;et the labels bother you. Ignore them.

You can be whoever you want to be Suzzi.

in my first marriage (clue) I shared with a friend who was "gay" my interest in cross dressing. At the time, I only dressed from the waist down for some reason. (Wonder how many started that way too - new subject!) So I told him and he asked me to put my things on to see. One thing lead to another and to be honest I didn't need to be coaxed anyway. I did enjoy sex with a man more when I was dressed fem than both guys dresses as guys. I enjoy having sex with my now wife as just me and not Kathie. Be happy with who you are, don't listen to labels
    bi for now

Kathie Pantyhose
    Any day in pantyhose is a great day

Quote Originally Posted by suzzi View Post
    its my life and I will be what I want!!!!!!

Then why seek our opinions? It is your life. Live it and don't look for affirmation from anonymous people on the internet.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi Robbins View Post
    Then why seek our opinions? It is your life. Live it and don't look for affirmation from anonymous people on the internet.
    I don't think she seeks any opinions. I think she just wants to yell out aloud to vent out what she feels here comfortably because she can't do so in the real life just to feel better with herself. And I completely agree with that attitude, do whatever you want, you have only one life, as long as you don't cause any troubles. That's my motto

- Bonnie

Just my opinion: this seems to be related to the "I'm a woman" thread in which members inferred that you call yourself a woman because you are attracted to men, just like women are, and they pushed back, saying that's not what defines a woman. (If so, it would make more sense if this had been a continuation of that thread rather than a new one. But whatever...)
    I agree with Allie. Words have meanings, and to effectively communicate we have to have some agreement on what words mean. You can do what you want and call what you do what you want but I can't call you a woman just because you're attracted to men (ever heard of gay men?).

Banned Read only
    so why cant I be a women and enjoy sex with a man?!
    That's a simple answer. You're not a women. You are a man in a dress.(blunt but true)

You may feel like a women.

You may pretend to be a women.

But that does not mean you are a women.

If you enjoy sex with men then that makes you either gay or bi-sexual.

You may not like labels but they are there and that's not likely to change.

So you can call yourself a women if you want(kind of ironic that you don't like labels but want to label yourself a women). But that doesn't mean you are a women.

For me, you are a woman

Call yourself whatever you wish to make you happy. However, make sure that your potential sexual partners know what physical parts you have in order to avoid any misunderstandings.

As far as the rest of us, it all comes down to what is common usage for words. And 'woman' is not used for those who have a body that was born with a penis and still has one. For those who have had their genitals physically altered, and no longer have male genitalia, the word woman is customarily used with another word in order to clarify that the person has not always been female. There are some who will get angry over this, but for the rest of the world, it's pretty simple. Be honest about who you are, were, and who you want to be. If you can do that, there won't be any misunderstandings.

But simply removing your male clothes, changing your hair, perhaps shaving your body, putting on female clothes, and behaving as you believe women behave, does NOT make you a woman in the eyes of the world. Sorry.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Reality Check
    so why cant I be a women and enjoy sex with a man?!!!!!!
    Simply put, it's because you don't have a vagina. I would think you would have figured this out yourself or learned it in biology class in school. If you can afford it, you can have this changed but it's not a simple or inexpensive process.

Of course you can have gay sex with a man if that's your thing, but I think you already know this.

What you need to understand is, we have to deal with what we are and what we have. When I was a child, I wanted to be a professional baseball player. The trouble was, I was not athletic and didn't have the size and strength to be a ball player. I was pretty smart though so I found ways to use my intelligence to build a successful career.

You have a penis, not a vagina. That's what you have to work with.

so why cant I be a women and enjoy sex with a man? I'm sick of labels, oh your gay oh you cant be a women just cause you have sex with a man. its my life and I will be what I want!!!!!!
    It is your life.

Please live it. Enjoy it. Do as you please. The outside world might label and judge. Iv not seen much on this site to suggest people here would tho.

so why cant I be a women and enjoy sex with a man?
    Are you looking for an answer or permission?

Lacy PJs

I think it is up to you. If you want to make love to a man you should go ahead and do so.

Go for it...if it makes you happy do it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    We are who we are. It's others who add the labels. We can'r simply ignore them unfortunately, we are part of society. So the only way forward is to inform others who we are and get on with out lives.

For me, "why can't I be a women and enjoy sex with a man" well yes it is your life, and you could be a frog, grizzly bear, lizard, Martian - IDC.

Generally women don't like people poking their "EXIT" so to associate THAT trait with being a woman will cause issues for about 2 billion people as they think life for them should be more than just poked where they don't want to be poked.
    IE. it's degrading for many of them and they want to be so much more than a sh%#y hole, like maybe an accountant, a mother, cop, paramedic, grandma, electrician, wife etc.

Perhaps if you had said, "I'm a woman who likes to look my best, have pretty shoes, like to be dinned, like to take my kids for icecream, likes to (your interests go here......) And I have a male lover" it would have gone down more positive than "women like it up the behind" impression you left on the other thread.

But that's just my opinion
    BTW, I also fantasize about being a woman, and being taken by a man, but that still wouldn't make me a woman
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 11-19-2016 at 01:43 AM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz