Thread: My wife met Gen!

My wife met Gen!

So, It happened! My wife so me fully dressed and set and we both survived it....(or even better).

I had the day off today. i went to do some grocery shopping and bought also some make up.
    went back home to eat lunch with my wife (she works from home).
    she had to appointments after lunch, with an hour break between them, so I asked her if it is OK by her not to come to the second floor in her break in order for me to dress up.
    she said she thought about it too (LOVE HER!).
    during the lunch we started to talk again about my dressing and that the current situation, in which she said she will see me dress some time, is a bit tense for both of us. we both agreed on that but we said that we might not be ready yet.
    she afraid that seeing me will be to hard for her, and I afraid for her and for me to feel ridiculous.

My wife went to her appointment and I went to the second floor and got dressed - the whole package - stocking, corset, breast, makeup, wig, high heels - having fun.
    When I finished, I looked in mirror and felt so good.
    than, in the moment, I called to my wife cell (it was between her appointments) and told her that it may be selfish, and i know she's in the middle of her work, but I'm ready to "pull of the bandage". again, she said she thought about it too...
    She climbed the stairs and I was so excited and nervous. she stopped just around the corner and then we both this this first step to let her see me.
    she had a smile on her face that calmed me down.
    she complained about my height (I am a head taller without heels so you can imagine with 6 inches), so we sat by each other on our bed, holding hands, talked about our feeling and kissed.
    she said I don't look ridiculous at all, that the wig looks great and that i need to improve my makeup skill, but she can't help me since she doesn't put any. ( I think the makeup was quite good considering my lack of experience - her main argument was that is not smooth enough).

we had only 15 minutes and than she had to go. I tried different outfit and toke all off to go get my kids home.
    during the rest of the afternoon we both were very calm and loving.
    we realize we had a lot to figure out - how would she call me (female name?), what would we do together? who do I speak (in Hebrew there is a difference if you male of female)? am i the male me just in woman cloths or that my female side is someone else?
    so we still have a long way ahead of us, but for me, it was quite a good start (and i think that for her too...)

Congratulations Gen! That's awesome!!! I have a supportive wife too and it's wonderful! In answer to your questions, I never insist that my wife or daughters call me Niki, they just do. I don't change my persona too much when I'm dressed. I tried that at first it she said you don't need to act like someone you aren't. You have natural fem qualities, just embrace them and enjoy. For us, it's all about girl time together. Let her lead and pay close attention to her reactions. She's the one that has to look at you, so ask her suggestions on your make up, and do each other's make up sometimes. Just enjoy your newfound freedom and confidence.- Niki
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    That's great! I would suggest taking it slow. She may not be open to lesbian love making. She's got a lot to wrap her mind around.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

Oh something else. Find common ground with her. For instance, after telling my wife that I loved pantyhose, she said she loved them too. That was our instant fem connection and still is from the bedroom and beyond. I detailed my story in another thread in hopes it would help girls like you navigate this journey with your wife. Check my profile and look at my posted threads for My Personal Story. Maybe it'll help both of you. Plus you can message me anytime for advice. -- NIKI
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

I love to read these kinds of stories! It makes me happy when two people can embrace and prosper from what they love to do!

Awesome! It sounds like you're both respectful of each other's feelings and both careful to think things out, I imagine you'll do just fine. I'm so happy for you both.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

I am glad everything went well for you. Enjoy!

Great Story Best wishes
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

So happy for you well done!!!! so great to hear stories like yours
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member
    Hi Dee

I am so pleased for you and your lovely wife.
    Enjoy dressing and don't push too hard it seams like you have a great start and it would be a shame to damage it.

Love

Jayne xx

Platinum Member
    Hi Gen, It is always great to read a story with a happy ending like yours,

Now that the ball is in her court go slow and don't overwhelm her with Gen......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Great first move Gen! Hope things proress even further for you and your wife. Let her set the pace though, and don't forget to do something nice for her!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Well done to both you and your wife Gen. Keep taking those baby steps together, keep talking candidly and openly with one another, and enjoy.

Karen

You have a wonderful wife! Best of luck to both of you

I'm happy for you. I agree with the other posters to let her set the pace for any other encounters with Gen. Although, if after a few days she doesn't talk about it with you, you might want to bring it up just to get a sense of what's going through her mind. Something like, "You know, it really meant a lot to me that you were willing to see me dressed the other day. That must have been pretty weird for you. What are you feeling right now, and is there anything you would like to talk about?"

Nice story Gen hope all the best for you and your wife .Take it slow be open and always listen to her
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Congrats Gen!

Thank you all for your comments.
    We do take it slow, and she is setting the pace.
    When I did my first (and only) pro makeover, it took her months to ask to see the pictures, and the talking about seeing me dress came from her one day out of nowhere.
    We are very open to each other so we talked a lot about it. I think we both don't have answers right now and we need some time to processes stuff up.

Best wishes going forward to you and your wife! Hugs to both. Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gen, thank you for sharing your story and it's wonderful to learn that things are going wll with your wife. Presently, my wife is supportive of my feminine ways but she hasn't seen me transformed as Nikki. Right now, I'm far too scared for that. I need to take things really slowly and don't know what the future may bring. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Congrats, Gen. Sounds like a great experience and a promising start. My wife is supportive, but has still never met me in girl mode. I don't know if and when it happens, but I hope it goes as well as your encounter!

That's great! Best of luck to you.

Congratulations! I hope that the two of you continue to talk and find a balance that works for you both!