Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many are Straight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reality Check

How Many are Straight?

There is a current thread asking how many are bi-sexual and apparently it caused some confusion for those of us who answered that we weren't. So:

How many here are straight males whose sexual orientation does not change when they dress?

Moderator addendum: The OP wants only straight males who crossdress to reply

" For MTF crossdressers only, how many are "straight" (sexually attracted to women only)?"
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-07-2016 at 01:28 PM. Reason: added clarification

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Me! 100 per-cent hetero in drab or dress. Fact is I love women and find men totally unappealing. Let me just say though I have nothing against being gay or bi. My son is gay and it has made no difference at all to our relationship. I actually had a post deleted from the thread in question, as did several others it seems.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I'm straight too. Although I find it funny what little it takes to doubt a man's sexuality. Okay, maybe wearing women's clothes is not that little, but I was asked once whether I was gay when I had red pants on...

Straight as an arrow. The wife, on the other hand, is bi. Which is good for her. She gets the best of both worlds from me.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Sue, see what you mean. no offence (oh, hope that doesn't count as a comment..)
    Last edited by DIANEF; 11-18-2016 at 12:43 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I guess dressing as a woman when I was a teen had some of my friends guessing.
    Some of them tried to get me to experiment with them, which I passed on.

Put me on the (Straight List).
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Me.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-18-2016 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Do not discuss moderation, if you have an issue, use the private forum or contact the moderator direct
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

I guess I'm straight as heck. I say "guess", because after all I do have a strong attraction to female fashions, socializing and activities, and think a lot of "girly" thoughts, and I suppose your typical straight guy does not do that. That I suppose is always the big paradox when it comes to us crossdressing types - straight guy but girly-girl. Oh I will admit to having those little fantasies a few times when dressed about being desired by a man, but that is never reflected in reality. Those fantasies only seem to be there to support me feeling more female. When I think about doing anything like that in reality, there is no-way. I really don't want much to do with guys. I enjoy socializing with women and I enjoy my female fashions and side along with that. I think that's about as honest as I can be - Annie

Aspiring Member
    I am straight in the sense that I am only sexually attracted to women. However, when my gender leanings are more female than male (as now) my sexuality is lesbian, both in attraction but also in the types of sexual activity I engage in with my spouse and in my fantasies. So in a sense my orientation does change when I am in femme mode, but not the focus of my attraction (women).

In fact I absolutely loathe all things masculine even though about 40% of the time I feel somewhat more male than female (and why I never transitioned).

Straight. I just like to dress as the woman I would have been...
    Please call me Lisa!

Reality Check
    I forgot to answer my own post. I am straight. I've never had the desire or come close to having sex with or even kissing another man. Dressing as a woman doesn't change this one bit. I've never seen a man in person or on TV who caused me to have sexual thoughts regardless of whether I'm wearing a wig and boobs.

I have wondered what it would feel like to have sex as a woman (obviously with a man) but I don't have the necessary body parts so I'll just have to wonder until the day I die.

BTW: I don't mean this thread to imply that I have anything against gay or lesbian people. You are who you are and that's fine. It's more of a way to count the "straights" like the other thread counted the "bisexuals".

It's a shame this forum doesn't have a "poll" feature where we could "vote".

BTW again: The question of being straight, bisexual or gay has nothing to do with fashion or dressing, it's simply sexual orientation.
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-18-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I'm straight.

There is nothing about other men I find sexually attractive, now or in the past, and I would bet the future will be the same too. For some mysterious reason I like to wear women's clothing. Soft nylon and silk feel amazing and so many of the cloths make me feel like I am being pampered. Biggest mystery is why so many people assume that there must be more.

I am as straight as they come, married for forty years and never strayed. Men have never had any appeal for me not that I'm saying there is any problem with that.
    Different strokes for different folks as they say, I have many friends that are LGBT. All is ''NORMAL'' which every group we fall into.
    Last edited by TracyUK; 11-18-2016 at 01:26 PM.

To paraphrase, I was straight before I wasn't. At least I don't have to worry that this thread is a ruse to hook up with others here

Love how we keep making little cliques here. Now, who like spaghetti?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    To paraphrase, I was straight before I wasn't. At least I don't have to worry that this thread is a ruse to hook up with others here

I like spaghetti - it starts out straight but shows off its curves later!

Ellen

I like women so much that I even dress like one. Yes, I am completely hetero. I have heard the description "male lesbian" and in deference to a genetic lesbian, I will not call myself that but I would enjoy being intimate with a woman while dressed as one. I have no interest in sex with another male.

Banned Read only
    When I'm in "drab", I'm straight. When I'm in a skirt, bra, and cami, I'm still straight. I don't understand why anyone would think clothes would change that?

No attraction to men at all ever
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I am straight , i just like dressing as a girl. Dee

Aspiring Member

Maybe its about making cliques..........but maybe its just reaffirming that we are not alone. Lots of different views here, some like spaghetti and some are intolerant of gluten

Now, who like spaghetti?
    i do, i do... i love pasta, so keeping in that theme, i'm as straight as cooked spaghetti,
    al dente, but still cooked!
    paula

I am sure I am straighter now, when I was twenty my girlfriends taught me how to seduce men without too much intimacy.

My boyfriends? always thought I was a girl, one got so infatuated with me I supposedly had to move interstate.

Really, women are always my only choice.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm straight as well. I've never found anything about men appealing. I think part of the drive to dress for me is to become the thing I'm attracted to/admire.

Quote Originally Posted by nonameyet1234 View Post
    I'm straight as well. I've never found anything about men appealing. I think part of the drive to dress for me is to become the thing I'm attracted to/admire.
    Me too. I just like women - and wearing their clothes.

Banned Read only
    Straight... for all practical purposes! Actually I can identify with Valery L's remark, except that I've never had (nor looked for) an "opportunity" to have sex with a man in real life. But I hope to say more about that detail in a separate, longer post.