Thread: Chats with young CDS

Chats with young CDS

Hey I'm a young crossdresser looking to chat with others in my age group to see the differences and the similarities of other crossdressers in my age group and to see how they feel about dressing and if they have S/O how they feel about it

I'm not one to meet your requirements to chat with you as I am an old dame. I'm sure most cder's have lots of common desires, but I'm sure to have someone you own age is must better. Good luck with finding a good friend.

Sarah, welcome. You'll soon discover that this site has a great variety of CDs, TGs, TSs, across the full range of ages. Explore the various forums and ask questions. This is a very friendly and accessible group that love to share, question, answer, console, encourage and care about each other. Be sure to read the relevant FAQs for each forum.

Glad to have you here.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Hi Envy! I too am what could be considered a younger CD (in my 20's). Feel free to PM me, though I feel like age doesn't make too much of a divide here.
    Jack of all trades, master of none;
    But better by far, than a master of one!

I'm a fairly young crossdresser (24 years old). Feel free to PM me if you want!

Hey !
    i'd be glad to chat with you ! PM if you want

xoxo

Hey I'm 30 but feel free to pm me any time. Would love to chat with others. ��

im always up for a chat

Definitely take advantage of the technologies that enable you to share thoughts with others, something many of us couldn't do as a young CDer growing up pre-internet.

Aspiring Member
    Hello there! In my early 20s. Feel free to PM me. (I have chosen to be single, though, if that helps.)

Hey thanks to everyone who replied to this thread it's nice to see everyone is up for conversing with one another now this may sound dumb but I'm new here so I don't know how to send a pm through this forum I may be young but tech savvy I am not so if anyone wants to pm please message me to get it started I can get to the message folder that much I know haha

Banned Read only
    EnvyxD,
    That's a great start, it's good to see younger members coming forward and introducing themselves, isn't the forum great !

Heya Envy,

I know we were in contact through my thread on young crossdressers! Please don't hesitate to contact me for a chat! That goes for anyone, I am only 19 and would love to chat to other young crossdressers to see how they get on! 😊

Michelle 😊

Hey Michelle I just sent a message to you hopefully it works I'm terrible at technology haha

I'm 26! Shoot me a PM anytime. Although, as others have said, we share this common bond and age doesn't matter.

Hi!!! Feel free to message me as well. I'm in my late 20s

I have an accepting SO. Just got married to her actually!!!!! 💍 I'd be happy to chat
    Last edited by tictac43; 02-16-2017 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Adding info

Hey Envy i'm in my early 20's also, would welcome any questions you have just send a pm.

I'm a young CD. Im 30 and have been doing so since I was a 5 or 6. I don't think that age is a big deal but it's nice to talk with people of close age. Message me any time